IGNORED

Gifts That Fundies Would LOVE

MrsKay

Since so many of the fundies that we know and love loathe are miserable Grinches when it comes to the holidays, I propose that WE bring some tokens and offerings to help those Grinch hearts grow a size or two! Gifts to fundies can be donated on this thread - please post your gift in the form of a photo, with a description if needed, along with who it is intended for. This can be any fundie, adult or child, that you choose. There is no limit to how many gifts any one fundy can have, but please check the thread to be sure that it hasn't been gifted to that person yet.

I'm going to start - I feel warm and fuzzy already!!! :romance-heartspink: I am giving the same gift to two people, although there are a lot of fundies who I think would just LOVE this!

To ThatBitchWife: Please accept this offering. I know it will come in handy especially once T2 arrives, and it will help ease my fears of T1 not having his most basic needs met. Happy Holidays!

~ MrsKay

To Lauren: Please accept this offering. It will make it so much easier for you to go about your sparkling disasters adventures, and we can feel better here at FJ, knowing that your daughters have a source of (hopefully clean) drinking water that they don't have to be afraid of drowning in. Happy Holidays!

PS: Stop giving sparkly shit a bad name.

~ MrsKay

*Note: Credit for this gift is shared with ilovetchotchkes

vmvfax.jpg

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was like wtf and realised it wasn't real. DUH!!!!!!

Don't give them ideas now ILoveJellybeans

For Jasmine, from "Far Above Rubies", I offer the electronic dog fence. Now she will have no need to do all this hard work trying to get to 60 minutes on the blanket. Perfection each time, every time.

Blog: aboverubies.net/2012/03/first-time-obedience-blanket-training.html

66-358x231.jpg

Now, what I really think a fundie would love. For our dear Sarah Maxwell. NSFW, no explanation needed:

31rfQEjJ2nL._SY450_.jpg

How about this? Now the J'slaves can be responsible for nursing their siblings too!

mrmilker_large.png

It also reminds me of Meet The Fockers. Robert DiNiro wore an exact replica of his daughter's breast for his grandson :p

For She Who Sparkles -

235ub.jpg

Finally warm water to please try to wash the children from time to time

For all the SAHD over 20 -

2r1z31w.jpg

Or really any romance novel, any better suggestions from the crowd?

ETA: had to resize the pictures

For a few fundies - they know who they are...

51gRoklaRKL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg

GLBTQ--survival-guide.jpg

the-homo-handbook-getting-in-touch-with-your-inner-homo.jpg

And a random poster that I think a certain Duggar boy would find amusing:

Happy_unicorn_by_kangel.jpg

For the ones who love historical novels, I highly recommend:

200px-Tipping_the_Velvet_UK_cover.jpg :whistle:

(I see they made it into a movie - crossing my fingers I can find an online version that works for me!)

You guys really know how to think outside the box. When I saw the thread title all that came to mind were some sturdy Bible covers. :P

Keep'em coming!

You guys really know how to think outside the box. When I saw the thread title all that came to mind were some sturdy Bible covers. :P

Keep'em coming!

Or maybe a cover that says that its the Bible that they can use for covering non fundie approved books so nobody knows theyre reading it?

a copy of the Harry Potter books. so the fundie kids can have a real adventure for once. also, an eject button for some of the J'slaves, so they can GTFO of that place!

For Kim Coghlan and Erika @ Large Families on Purpose:

ch_10_bunks_on_submarine-600x396.jpg

WWII-era submarine bunks. Bolted to the wall for safety!

The box said that this is good for energy drinks....since when do you give a baby an energy drink?! :evil:

That way you don't have to give them food. Duh.

Archived