IGNORED

Need TV Series to Help Me Work Out

Austin

My friend and I used to bring seasons of Friends to our college gym and say "Okay, treadmill for two episodes" or whatever. It was nice to have a show where we didn't really need to concentrate and could pick up at any point in the series without having to think of everything. Everyone has their preferences, of course, but during workouts I always wanted something kind of light and fun.

My friend and I used to bring seasons of Friends to our college gym and say "Okay, treadmill for two episodes" or whatever. It was nice to have a show where we didn't really need to concentrate and could pick up at any point in the series without having to think of everything. Everyone has their preferences, of course, but during workouts I always wanted something kind of light and fun.

THAT is a really good idea and I might use it. Need treadmill or some sort of exercise machine.. :/

No, I'll check it out, though. I can move the TV closer and my treadmill is not very loud. Thanks!

Peter Krause is in it, so you might like it. :) Despite the title, you don't have to be a sports fan to enjoy it (I wasn't), but you might want to turn the TV's captioning on. It had a lot of dialogue in spots, and some pretty fast talking. Kind of like Gilmore Girls in that respect. And there's another set of DVDs I need to find and re-watch.

Peter Krause is in it, so you might like it. :) Despite the title, you don't have to be a sports fan to enjoy it (I wasn't), but you might want to turn the TV's captioning on. It had a lot of dialogue in spots, and some pretty fast talking. Kind of like Gilmore Girls in that respect. And there's another set of DVDs I need to find and re-watch.

Thanks for the recomendation! I appears that I can stream it for free on Amazon Prime on my Kindle Fire, so that's terrific. I will definitely give it a go. :)

Thanks for the recomendation! I appears that I can stream it for free on Amazon Prime on my Kindle Fire, so that's terrific. I will definitely give it a go. :)

It's Aaron Sorkin. I loved it and think it's some of his best work. Too bad it was cancelled.

Austin, have you seen any Auf Wiedersehen, Pet? It's a British comedy drama about three builders from Newcastle who go abroad for work. The first series is set in the early 80s around the time of Thatcher and mass unemployment in Britain, which takes them to work on a German building site, hence the name. Subsequent series take them to Spain, then America, then Asia. I highly recommend that if you can get past the Geordie accent!

Couldn't sleep last night and start watching Game of Thrones on On Demand. I am uncharacteristically hooked. It is so not my genre but it is good :D

Archived