IGNORED

Kristina Keepsake is pregnant with #4

simplysweet

I don't want to get too off topic, but this is what would happen if we had universal healthcare (which I am fully in favor of). Taxpayers would be paying for the medical care for women who are having children they can't afford, and then the medical care for the children. I would have no problem with this. I think everyone should have equal access to proper medical care. But we would all have to accept that our tax dollars help support people making decisions we don't agree with.

That already happens now. Iraq War, for a recent example.

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kristina, if you look at figures, you and your family are the "typical" recipients of government aid. Obama and I both support your decision to determine your own family size and use available resources to feed and care for them. I do not begrudge you a dime, because I am a mother of a large family who probably is on the exact same programs. Hey, the American taxpayers (at least the liberal ones) want healthy children and women who are empowered to choose their own family size. You go, girl!

But consider that you are voting against yourself. You are voting against people like you. Romney thinks *you* are a scourge on society, a "victim" who is a guaranteed vote for Obama. Is he right? Or does he have no idea what you and people like you think and do? Also, as much as you couch it in terms of Godliness, the fact is that you *want* a large family. And you should have it, as many babies as you want and can reasonably care for! Please respect that other women want other family sizes and are also entitled to choose them.

Also, please stop hitting your babies. Spanking is controversial and I am sure you can make a compelling argument for it if you were brave enough to come here, but hitting a small toddler is *not* Biblical and not good parenting. Have your brood, support them with government tax dollars, but please stop abusing them.

This, about 100x!

The biggest thing that irks me about Josh and Kristina is the hypocrisy. They grumble about Obamacare and universal healthcare (see Josh's comments about the English healthcare system during the Olympics) and then turn around and put their kids on medicaid. They grumble about social programs and then accept WIC.

Oh, wait. I get it. They deserve government help because their special snowflakes. Everyone else can go screw themselves.

Also thinks women should not work outside the home but will only see a female OBGYN. Hypocrisy, thy name is Kristina.

^ Also: Most likely, based on the beliefs of ,like, 99.9% of the IFB'ers I've read, thinks that daycare is evil yet has her mom move in to raise her kids for her.

This, about 100x!

Agreed. The double vision of these people is astounding.

They bitch about 'paying for someone's abortion/birth control' but have no qualms about me paying for their kids; their pregnancies and health care; their un-insured medical choices.

Fuck you Kristina and the ass you married. Unless you pick up every dime required for your prenatal care and delivery, you are taking my money to breed.

I have no problem with taxes. They're necessary. I do, however, have a problem with my taxes paying for the stupid, ignorant choices of others. This isn't a case of 'falling on hard times' - this is choice. Conscious, willing choice.

I'd rather pay for you annual birth control, but since I don't get a choice, I get to tell you what I think of you. My money, my freedom of speech, my choice. I choose not to have children I can't afford, in part so others do not have to pay for my responsibilities. If only everyone would be as aware of others - on both 'sides'. You don't want to be 'forced' to pay for someone's birth control (via insurance premiums...oh, but wait, you don't pay premiums because you don't have insurance) and I don't want to pay for your breeding practices through my taxes (which I don't have a choice about paying...so who is being forced to pay for someone else, really?)

Direct conflict of interest. Your interests are not more important than mine. Fuck you, fuck your husband and fuck your choices.

Meanwhile I find myself wondering if her kids have gotten soak and wet lately.

That one never gets old... EVER!

Maybe they can name this child AreBees Yahweh? It has a nice ring to it.

God doesn't make very wise choices about who he gives precious lives to.

Most recently, the 14 year old who strangled her newborn comes to mind.

Did god really give her that baby to strangle? Did god really believe that was the best place for that 'life' - and I quote 'life' because, well, it wasn't much of a life, was it? Nine months in utero, a few minutes before being being put to death.

The god who gave that girl a life is the same one that is giving Kristina another one. Not a god I really want to worship, much less trust with life.

--soap box rant over. for now. maybe. ---

Agreed. The double vision of these people is astounding.

They bitch about 'paying for someone's abortion/birth control' but have no qualms about me paying for their kids; their pregnancies and health care; their un-insured medical choices.

Fuck you Kristina and the ass you married. Unless you pick up every dime required for your prenatal care and delivery, you are taking my money to breed.

I have no problem with taxes. They're necessary. I do, however, have a problem with my taxes paying for the stupid, ignorant choices of others. This isn't a case of 'falling on hard times' - this is choice. Conscious, willing choice.

I'd rather pay for you annual birth control, but since I don't get a choice, I get to tell you what I think of you. My money, my freedom of speech, my choice. I choose not to have children I can't afford, in part so others do not have to pay for my responsibilities. If only everyone would be as aware of others - on both 'sides'. You don't want to be 'forced' to pay for someone's birth control (via insurance premiums...oh, but wait, you don't pay premiums because you don't have insurance) and I don't want to pay for your breeding practices through my taxes (which I don't have a choice about paying...so who is being forced to pay for someone else, really?)

Direct conflict of interest. Your interests are not more important than mine. Fuck you, fuck your husband and fuck your choices.

QFT. Testify, fundiefan! I'm so sick of trying to play nice with these people.

Is it a "blessed are the persecuted" thing?

OT: I wonder if my sister could embroider that on a sampler for me by Christmas. If not, I bet she could do the equally awesome "Because Jesus."

Your daughter is so afraid of you and your husband that she wants to protect her siblings from your hitting/spanking/chastising/training/whatever word you want to use to describe your hand striking their bottom to instill fear and obedience. .

Wow. I don't follow Kristina regularly; was this something she posted on her facebook? That's horrible.

FB page:

FJ has always picked on you for some odd reason.

Say what??? Kristina has always seemed to be one of the "pet fundies", from what I've read. I have chronic pain issues; I have no idea what the cause is right now, other than the fact that it seems to be autoimmune-related. I do know several people with fibro, and they're all on permanent disability. Kristina, take a look at Michelle Duggar. That's an example of a woman who was in "great health" through her childbearing years; really, she was amazingly lucky and healthy, given how many pregnancies she had. Look at her 20+ years later. She's frail and brittle, like a fragile little bird. She's not even 50! Given your health and your overall build, it really does make me worried for you. Do you realize how fast your health can go downhill once you're into your childbearing years? Does the idea of being bound to a wheelchair full-time by the time you're 30 not worry you or Josh at all?

I'm not in the States, so I'm not sure how all of the different medical bills work, but it seems that a lot of them reject people with pre-existing conditions, or make them pay out the ass for insurance. Is Josh seriously ready to pay out-of-pocket for your home care? I live in the wonderful world of universal coverage, and as I said previously in this thread, we STILL have had to spend ages planning and figuring out how to work in anything from regular pregnancy-related discomforts to serious complications - not just in our budget (not everything is covered, and costs can seriously pile up fast here, too), but in regards to how it is going to affect our children, and my ability to care for them AFTER the pregnancy is finished.

I love big families. I really wish that loving parents could all have as many kids as they wanted, in my perfect fantasy world that I like to dream about. But it's not all roses and sunshine and angel farts like you're trying to pretend it is. You put so much of your health, of the very essence of yourself, into these babies. Why wouldn't you want to try to enjoy them as much as you can, considering what you go through to bring them into the world?

I know. I'm totally babbling to myself here. I just can't imagine any man letting a beloved wife go through all of this shit, risking her health and her life every time, because he thinks God doesn't want him to keep his dick in his pants.

OT: I wonder if my sister could embroider that on a sampler for me by Christmas. If not, I bet she could do the equally awesome "Because Jesus."

Tell her to open an Etsy shop. I want to buy a pillow case embroidered with "Jesus wept.", so I can scream into it and bite it every time I open a thread like this.

Wow. I don't follow Kristina regularly; was this something she posted on her facebook? That's horrible.

Yes. Joshie-boy posted it like it was a 'funny' kid story. At not even two years old, his daughter is warning his not yet one year old about being hit.

Dear Jesus, this pisses me off the more I think about it. I need to stop thinking about it. They can't afford insurance for Kristina or the three kids they have, but they can afford yet another kid?

The road to hell isn't paved with good intentions. It is paved with stupid choices.

Yes. Joshie-boy posted it like it was a 'funny' kid story. At not even two years old, his daughter is warning his not yet one year old about being hit.

Dear Jesus, this pisses me off the more I think about it. I need to stop thinking about it. They can't afford insurance for Kristina or the three kids they have, but they can afford yet another kid?

The road to hell isn't paved with good intentions. It is paved with stupid choices.

Those poor babies. Y'know, it pisses me right the hell off when I see people like this apparently able to conceive easily when so many awesome parents I know couldn't. It's actually one of the things that convinces me if there is a god, zie was just a creator and not all that involved in day to day happenings.

You're correct- it's up to you.

By not using birth control, you're still controlling your own fertility and the number of children you have.

And frankly, I think it shows an un-Christian lack of faith in God's power to think that, if he's decided on a specific number of children for you, birth control could stop keep you from having that many children. God conceived Jesus through a virgin. If anything, getting pregnant while on BC and using a condom is a praise-worthy testament to God's power.

I could not agree more.

I don't want to get too off topic, but this is what would happen if we had universal healthcare (which I am fully in favor of). Taxpayers would be paying for the medical care for women who are having children they can't afford, and then the medical care for the children. I would have no problem with this. I think everyone should have equal access to proper medical care. But we would all have to accept that our tax dollars help support people making decisions we don't agree with.

I am aware that my taxes already support people making decisions I don't agree with. Like the war, pensions and benefits for life for Congress and presidents, and corporate welfare.

Also, universal healthcare = universal free birth control, ergo, fewer unplanned pregnancies. And once the US has universal healthcare, it will quickly become part of the culture so the whole "government handout" bullshit argument will quiet down.

I announced my 2nd pregnancy on FB at like 3w6d BECAUSE I got called out on it unintentionally. I had hyper emesis+the stomach flu, someone caught wind that I was in the ER because of the "stomach flu" said someone is an MD. I cant lie for shit, and her exact words were "stomach flu my ass, that's not all, you're pregnant on top of it aren't you?"

HOWEVER.

#2 is PROBABLY the last unless there's a birth control mishap. Because while I'm not suffering from fibro and such, I do know my personal physical and mental limitations and I REFUSE to have more children just to have them. I don't need an army of Jewish children wandering the western suburbs. I'd rather have the 2 that I have and give them the love and attention they deserve. And I know I personally can't do that past 2 or 3 kids. Period. the end.

Had I found out that my vitamin D deficiency that was causing me a ton of pain was not vitamin d but fibro ? or RA? you bet your ASS I would not have conceived baby tchotchkes!!!! I'm not stupid. And I don't mean to sound snobbish, but I really think a lot of miss Kristina's problem is that she's uneducated and a bit... thick. This is what happens when you limit education to SOTDRT and force women into the role of purely homemaker and baby maker.

And my vote is on some horrifically misspelled biblical name. Like "Ryuthe" or "Meeryam" or "Dourkas"

I could not agree more.

Bingo!!! My two nieces were conceived while my sister was on the pill; the second when they used condoms and the pill. It happened anyway. It's all good though; they were married when the second niece was conceived against all barriers.

Two girls who were raised by two working parents. Educated in public schools. One in college, graduating in three years, the other just accepted to her college of choice. Both smart, intelligent, competent human beings. The older one having views of life and politics that are in direct opposition of her parents - but she is loved, adored and respected still. They weren't raised 'in the church'; neither has ever been to any church as far as I know. Both are on their way to lives of power, just because they are so confident and strong with compassion and love.

God obviously wanted them to be born, if you go by fundie rules. Their parents tried to prevent them both, but got them anyway - and love and respect them. They were raised to be individuals who don't follow any rules but their own - and they're going to do great things! That's part proud, biased aunt talking, and part a grown woman completely in awe of two other women who are capable and naturally strong women.

And for that matter, I am the result of an affair - married dad, teenage mom. God obviously wanted ME to be here. So, god 'made' my mom slut herself out and sleep with a married man to get ME. Me, in all my liberal, feminist, non-believing, ways.

Yes. The twins were doing something "bad" and Khloe said to them, "Stop that! Daddy will spank you!"

Archived