IGNORED

Kristina Keepsake is pregnant with #4

simplysweet

Kristina (from 6 inch courting/Arbys proposal fame) is proud to announce the following on FB tonight.

Josh and I are proud to announce that baby #4 is on its way and due to arrive June 21st of 2013. This baby will be about 22 months apart from the twins which is a wonderful age range in my opinion. Help us pray for a safe pregnancy!

Who called it first?!

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We really should consider some sort of fundie baby pool just for fame... no money involved. Because I know someone called it.

Long ago on the old board it was the Kristina-Arby's-proposal thread that brought me out of lurkdom. Four kids later.......

Good times.

Well...at least she's just announcing now instead of ready to give birth. Which was actually not outside the realm of possibility.

Sucks to be her.

I'm pleased they waited this long before concieving again. Atleast they won't have three under 1.

Can we please start a name pool? Which trendy name will Kristina misspell hilariously this time?

I'll guess Maddyson for a girl and Jaykob for a boy.

I figured after the twins, she would take an extra year off. I was close but, man! She is hammering them out faster than I thought she would!

I know it's horrible to say but I think pregnancy/childbirth will kill her eventually

I am surprised it has not yet - or at least keep her from having so many so fast!

I know it's horrible to say but I think pregnancy/childbirth will kill her eventually

Sadly, I think you are correct. This news makes me sad.

Can we please start a name pool? Which trendy name will Kristina misspell hilariously this time?

I'll guess Maddyson for a girl and Jaykob for a boy.

How about Emmalee? I've seen that one before...

The only surprise is that it's taken until now. I have been waiting for the announcement since February.

Due around June 21st? That means she's a month pregnant. Is that even officially pregnant?

I wonder how much money they spend on pregnancy tests; she probably uses one every time she's a day late.

I can't come up with any kreative names but I have no doubt she's already chosen them. And I also don't doubt they'll be just as speshul as the three she's already chosen.

I wonder how much money they spend on pregnancy tests; she probably uses one every time she's a day late.

They probably either buy in bulk or buy them at the Dollar Tree.

Wow. Her mom better just move in permanently. How else will Kristina keep up with all those kids in her sickly state? You know Josh doesn't lift a finger, unless it's to spank. :(

I'm just going to say it, this pisses me off. My initial reaction was sad, because those kids dont have a shot, but now I'm angry. She's not healthy and hasnt been for some time. She has 3 existing children who need their mother. This is just so fraktastically irresponsible there arent enough curse words for me to write here. The pregnancy will likely bring the weakness and medical issues the others have. She will be exhausted, her body will take a beating, her mother will take over Kristina's role as mommy to the 3, and who knows what the end result will be. She simply cannot take care of 4 children and allowing herself to be in that position is disgusting.

Yes, I know that it isnt "her" decision, that his royal headship most likely cranked up the luv machine to accept the blessing of the lord, but somewhere in the back of her mind... the maternal voice must be whispering "this isnt right." Fuck this shit.

I hope they name it "R.B."

LMAO. That comment combined with Josh's (s)mug... Classic!

Back to the main topic: Ugh. Well, I guess it's good there'll be a 2-year break instead of 1-year? Hopefully it'll be one baby so she won't have to use a wheel chair after 10 minutes of standing? Hmm...

Due June 21? Did she just pee on the stick this morning? I swear these fundies announce pregnancies so early.

Hope she doesn't have twins again.

So they hate government assistance (despite using WIC...).

They don't have insurance for anyone other than Josh.

They know that Kristina is sickly and has rough pregnancies and births (didn't she hemorrhage with Khloe?).

But... They are having a 4th child in under 3 years with no plans to stop having kids until menopause or Kristina dies.

Yep. That makes sense.

Due June 21? Did she just pee on the stick this morning? I swear these fundies announce pregnancies so early.

Hope she doesn't have twins again.

I was about to ask people to verify my math as well. She is what, 3 weeks pregnant? Give me a break.

At first this made me sad, as all fundie pregnancy announcements do. But she's not healthy and I worry someday if not this time a pregnancy will end very badly. She's going to keep having kids until it kills her, and that's a horrible way to live. Also very quick to announce, I always imagined her taking a pregnancy test everyday, with the goal of a kid a year. At least it won't be 4 in 3 years, which I expected.

At first this made me sad, as all fundie pregnancy announcements do. But she's not healthy and I worry someday if not this time a pregnancy will end very badly. She's going to keep having kids until it kills her, and that's a horrible way to live. Also very quick to announce, I always imagined her taking a pregnancy test everyday, with the goal of a kid a year. At least it won't be 4 in 3 years, which I expected.

Wait, its not 4 under 3? I thought it was. How old is Kloe? I thought she was almost exactly a year older than the twins, which would make her 34-ish months older than this one when it is born?

God. Could you imagine if she has twins AGAIN?

Archived