IGNORED

Snit's sons on piers Morgan last night....

notsocommon

... did anyone watch? Did I really hear one of them say that "women's issues did not really matter?" That we women were more concerned about the economy than BC, PP, and the like?

Goo thing we have them to tell us what we *really* think!

The economy will recover on its own eventually provided we stop the cycle of laissez-faire/supply side/voodoo economics and I doubt Romney will go there. I wish as much as anyone that Obama could have fixed this in just a few years.

But some things are worth more than money and jobs. Being a full equal to my husband and sons, for example, is worth more than money. If I die in a pregnancy, what good would that money do me?

Republicans, as always, are way, way off and seem to have no idea what women (half!!! of the nation) want. It's not like we are a minority group that these boys have never encountered, either. We are everywhere. In their homes, in their churches.

Did they speak at length about their military service? Or were they difficult to understand because of the silver spoons in their mouths? :roll:

The economy will recover on its own eventually provided we stop the cycle of laissez-faire/supply side/voodoo economics and I doubt Romney will go there. I wish as much as anyone that Obama could have fixed this in just a few years.

But some things are worth more than money and jobs. Being a full equal to my husband and sons, for example, is worth more than money. If I die in a pregnancy, what good would that money do me?

Republicans, as always, are way, way off and seem to have no idea what women (half!!! of the nation) want. It's not like we are a minority group that these boys have never encountered, either. We are everywhere. In their homes, in their churches.

There's the problem, they do know what women want but only a certain, respectable type of woman, the rest are crazies/liberals/heretics, etc. The GOP thinks that Phyllis Schlafly/Sarah Palin/Mia Love's wants are universal among people possessing vaginas.

Archived