IGNORED

Can we get any more judgmental?

0 kids n not countin

One of the Arndt boys posted a link to this on their website:

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2012/09/14/staying-celibate-before-marriage-was-best-thing-ive-ever-done/

I don't know why I bothered to read it, I couldn't take the judgmental tone of the article, though am I surprised? No. In any case, seems to me the Arndt boys will be celibate for their entire lives.

Oh, and happy birthday to the two Arndt boys with birthdays in September. Paul, the oldest, turned 32 on 9/13, and today is Jameses birthday, he's now 24.

"Looking back, I think that the women saying those things felt like the floozies they ultimately were, and the men, with their fickle manhood tied to their pathetic sexual conquests, felt threatened."

Oh

Oh what the hell

Oh HELL NAW

Lemme extend a big ol foot in your ass, dude. I'm even going to go into my grandma's deep southern drawl and say THAT TARS ME UP, DAMMIT. >:(

Guest Anonymous

So he's recently married and he thinks his marriage is great? Wow, he must be the first in the world. That couple is just so super special and unique. :roll:

"Looking back, I think that the women saying those things felt like the floozies they ultimately were, and the men, with their fickle manhood tied to their pathetic sexual conquests, felt threatened."

Oh

Oh what the hell

Oh HELL NAW

Lemme extend a big ol foot in your ass, dude. I'm even going to go into my grandma's deep southern drawl and say THAT TARS ME UP, DAMMIT. >:(

Have you quit spanking yet? I'm not letting you off the hook for that even though you disappeared once we questioned you.

So he's recently married and he thinks his marriage is great? Wow, he must be the first in the world. That couple is just so super special and unique. :roll:

For real though. "Awww I'm writing this on a plane going to a tropical paradise and my hot mamacita wifey who I just deflowered is SOOOOO PERFECT OMGGGG LOOK AT HER OMG AND I HIT THAT. And also, nanna nanna boo boo, stick your head in doodoo. All of you loose floozies and charlatans who gave it up before marriage are dooooooomed."

I had a kid before I got married. In fact she was nine months old when I married her dad. I'd like him to say to my face that my marriage is less worthy or special than his.

He's been married, what, a month?

Yet he "knows" why his is better than what the rest of the world has? Brilliant.

Because we all knwo most newlyweds are planning for divorce already :roll:

Have you quit spanking yet? I'm not letting you off the hook for that even though you disappeared once we questioned you.

You guys questioned me? I'm sorry :( No really, I had no idea people quoted me on it, it's not a half-assed apology.

I don't spank all that often, and I've found sending my daughter to her room usually solves the problem. But like...sorry people don't like it and stuff :/ I don't want to screw it up here just because I gave out info about my parenting. I like it here and I don't want people to hate me.

(And sorry if this double posts. And sorry for going off topic.)

You guys questioned me? I'm sorry :( No really, I had no idea people quoted me on it, it's not a half-assed apology.

I don't spank all that often, and I've found sending my daughter to her room usually solves the problem. But like...sorry people don't like it and stuff :/ I don't want to screw it up here just because I gave out info about my parenting. I like it here and I don't want people to hate me.

Here.

I think you know we questioned you, you defined yourself as a "Spanking mom" in that thread but you are quick to point out that you don't spank that often here.

When people do marriage right, they don’t complain so much, and so their voices are silenced by the rabble of promiscuous charlatans, peddling their pathetic world view as “progressive.â€

Can there be one Fox opinion piece that doesn't contain lies? Just one?

Couples that abstained from sex before marriage aren't silenced, there's a huge group of Godly newlyweds lining up to lecture everyone on happy marriages. Their voices aren't silenced, they are loud and proud (and rather annoying how they are "experts" even though they haven't been married more than a year).

Well, you admitted that you hit your kid. People aren't going to forget that. If you have to hide the way you parent, perhaps you should rethink your parenting.

I think you know we questioned you, you defined yourself as a "Spanking mom" in that thread but you are quick to point out that you don't spank that often here.

I did NOT know anyone questioned me. There's no way I can prove that but I didn't. I remember my post, that's all. What constitutes a spanking mom? Someone who spanks all day every day, or someone who only spanks once or twice a week? As I stated in the other thread, I am actively looking for other ways to discipline her.

I did NOT know anyone questioned me. There's no way I can prove that but I didn't. I remember my post, that's all. What constitutes a spanking mom? Someone who spanks all day every day, or someone who only spanks once or twice a week? As I stated in the other thread, I am actively looking for other ways to discipline her.

No one specified which post but you assumed on your own; why? Hitting your kid is hitting your kid is hitting your kid.

If you hit your children you are a spanking mom. How old was your child when you began hitting her/him?

Well, you admitted that you hit your kid. People aren't going to forget that. If you have to hide the way you parent, perhaps you should rethink your parenting.

I AM rethinking my parenting. Yes, I have spanked my child and since I have I consider myself a spanking mom. But I don't really want to do it anymore. I couldn't even tell you why I started spanking to begin with. But I don't like it and I'm trying to find other ways to discipline.

ETA: She was about 3 when I first spanked her. I never used anything other than my hand.

I remembered that thread because I have a pretty good memory. It was only a few days ago, and it was the only time in recent memory I had mentioned spanking anywhere on the internet. Soooooooo.

But I guess my reputation is forever tarnished. I was hoping to have fun here but if this has ruined me...it sucks. Even though I don't want to spank anymore. But there's no way to prove it to you guys, so yeah.

Looks like she is not going to atttempt to learn and instead is going to do the persecution flounce. Oh well.

How about you start by setting a good example for her instead of disciplining her? Right now she's got an adult who hits her for a mom...that's her big problem.

Also, I don't give a fuck if you "just" hit her once a week. If you're hitting your kid then you've got a real problem.

You know, I had a caito post here but i'm going to get it back on topic.

The Arndt boys have a lot of nerve making assumptions about premarital sex. Then again, does anyone listen to them? I mean, one of their last posts was about cookie monster... they are not exactly firing on all cylinders of maturity.

Since I know Caito has her own thread going, I'm going to go back to the topic at hand.

I can't believe an Arndt boy actually got married! (even if he is a judgemental twat and I can only imagine what married life is really like for them, still... someone married him!)

I AM rethinking my parenting. Yes, I have spanked my child and since I have I consider myself a spanking mom. But I don't really want to do it anymore. I couldn't even tell you why I started spanking to begin with. But I don't like it and I'm trying to find other ways to discipline.

ETA: She was about 3 when I first spanked her. I never used anything other than my hand.

I remembered that thread because I have a pretty good memory. It was only a few days ago, and it was the only time in recent memory I had mentioned spanking anywhere on the internet. Soooooooo.

But I guess my reputation is forever tarnished. I was hoping to have fun here but if this has ruined me...it sucks. Even though I don't want to spank anymore. But there's no way to prove it to you guys, so yeah.

An adult hitting a 3 year old (or any child) is not okay. It doesn't matter that "you only used your hand".

You need to stop worrying about your reputation here at FJ, and start worrying about the fact that you consider an adult hitting a baby "discipline".

And the bit about not wanting to hit anymore? Just stop. You don't have an alcohol addiction, you don't need a 12 step program. You need a one step program. It's called: Stop feeling like you have the right to hit a defenseless child.

Oh, and stop calling it spanking. If you hit your child then say you hit your child. It's more honest that way.

Caito, I encourage you to reconsider your spanking stance and informing yourself on the topic. There are a number of regular poster/parents here who have admitted that at one time or another, they spanked their child(ren) but came to regret it and realized that 1) it is wrong, and 2) it's pretty ineffective.

Archived