IGNORED

A fundie sex question because I'm a pervert

missbrooklyn

Not really! But, I was thinking about the whole issue of fundies waiting a week after their period to resume sex . So if JMama really has become a crone and no longer is fertile, can they now go at it as much as they want, when they want? While I would truly love to see JimmyBob have to stop plowing that particular field, I really doubt that fundies give up the horizontal nasty dance at menopause. So what goes on?

I thought they only had sex to make babies so once her periods stop so does the sex cos there is no more babies.

Depends on your brand of fundie. Some will not have sex after menopause due to it being "basically lustful at that point" and no hope for baybeez. Some would still hold out hope that God could "reopen" the womb and engage in sweet sweet fellowship hoping for it.

Depends on your brand of fundie. Some will not have sex after menopause due to it being "basically lustful at that point" and no hope for baybeez. Some would still hold out hope that God could "reopen" the womb and engage in sweet sweet fellowship hoping for it.

I'm voting for the latter. No WAY would juterus give up "trying" just because of a stupid little thing called menopause. She's probably already memorized the top ten list of World's Oldest Mothers via Natural Conception and is diligently praying to top that chart!

I can't imagine ol' suck-face (i.e. JimBob) not getting any. There has to be something in the Gothard Rule Book that lets his male followers continue to reap their earthly rewards

I think the deal is that as you go into a new "season of life" (baby factory closes shop) the purpose of sex changes from procreation to maintaining marital intimacy.

I know the Duggars believe sex is for pleasure and companionship as well as procreation, they just believe it is wrong to prevent any possible procreation.

I wonder how many fundies have fetishized impregnation (either impregnating someone or being impregnated) to the point where they actually get off on it, or at least the prospect. And that coupled with, say, "domestic discipline"... hm, and I thought I was a perv.

I can't imagine ol' suck-face (i.e. JimBob) not getting any. There has to be something in the Gothard Rule Book that lets his male followers continue to reap their earthly rewards

QFT! The disgusting leer on his face, sometimes... is it a Today Show ep where he's asked if they'll have any more, and he responds "it's still fun to try," or some such? Ewwwwww!

He won't ever stop, even if there's no further point in "trying." Anyway, the lord could always perform a miracle, he did it for lots of Biblical women.

Some fundies are into kinky fuckery, who knew! :o

Here is a you tube of one of my favorite fundies 'radicallyforjesus' getting all hot and bothered over 50 shades.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSO5w9MW ... ata_player

BTW if you are taken with her head gear there are instructions on how to make it on her you tube channel.

Oh my, the creepy factor is high with that one isn't it

I know !!!

However if she can save one sister from getting her rocks off and becoming addicted to kinky fuckery by putting her weird bonneted self all over the net it will be soooooo worth it. Stick to vanilla people!

She is so incredibly sincere I feel quite sad for her.

Edited to say, I wonder what Grandma and Grandpa make of it. She's mentioned before that they watch her channel. Ewww too much information.

It's a mystery to me how they 'get off' at all with umpteen kids and counting hanging around.

The buddy system ensures they do not have to see the umpteen kids and counting hanging around.

In the description of her video she says she supports "TiH" relationships between man/and wife. Never heard of the term before but it seems to describe JimBoob/Michelle and Smuggar Jr./Anna pretty well.

"Taken in Hand" http://wikibin.org/articles/taken-in-hand.html

Until I read the wiki page, I thought that meant she only thinks hand jobs are ok. I wonder how those fundies feel about the fact that the only way to describe their relationships is by comparing them to BDSM.

I'm naive, but seriously...are fundies that convinced that sex is only for procreating that they don't even feel the need to have some time together...just because they're married?

As much as I don't like them, at least I will say that I think Boob and DQ do love each other....

Some fundies are into kinky fuckery, who knew! :o

Here is a you tube of one of my favorite fundies 'radicallyforjesus' getting all hot and bothered over 50 shades.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSO5w9MW ... ata_player

BTW if you are taken with her head gear there are instructions on how to make it on her you tube channel.

She kinda reminds me of Tabby only kinkier :lol:

In the description of her video she says she supports "TiH" relationships between man/and wife. Never heard of the term before but it seems to describe JimBoob/Michelle and Smuggar Jr./Anna pretty well.

"Taken in Hand" http://wikibin.org/articles/taken-in-hand.html

Wait, the duggars don't believe in spanking adults do they??

oH GOD Now I have a sudden image of Boob spanking Michelle like a giddy schoolgirl.

THANKS NOW. I'll sleep peacefully tonight...

This made me laugh then gag!

The woman on 'radicallyforjesus' makes me sad. I saw that she has a video about what to do if your husband won't let you wear headcovering. It's in response to a question and I had a sneaking suspicion the question was posted by a FJer.

It's a mystery to me how they 'get off' at all with umpteen kids and counting hanging around.

IKR? I mean, it's easy enough with one or two hangin out... but with like... 19 or so? Yikes! :?

The woman on 'radicallyforjesus' makes me sad. I saw that she has a video about what to do if your husband won't let you wear headcovering. It's in response to a question and I had a sneaking suspicion the question was posted by a FJer.

I agree, originally I thought it was all hilarious, then I felt sad for her and any young women she influences. She doesn't seem in the least bit happy. In case any ones interested here is the link to her YouTube rebuke to christian sisters who don't obey their husbands. Truly back in the dark ages.

Wait, the duggars don't believe in spanking adults do they??

I don't know if the Duggars are TIH or just patriarchal.

But as for "TIH" as a relationship style, that is part of it. Some people subscribe to it because they are fundies and it takes patriarchy to a more extreme level.

Some prefer it for secular reasons, but I would imagine there is always some level of dominate / submissive fantasy involved.

I first saw it mentioned (I think) on NLQ and I was so horrified I had to google it. Not that I'm judging a little kink between consenting adults. But TIH as a lifestyle didn't really "strike me" (bad pun totally intended) as healthy.

Archived