IGNORED

What is the Victorious Valley Academy?

NJMom

I was looking at Daniel and Candice Keller's fb page to see their new baby, and it looks as if Candice had attended a school called the Victorious Valley Academy.Is this some kind of Christian boarding school for wayward teenagers? If so, I can't imagine how on earth she ended up there. I have read on this board about some other kind of horrible school, can't recall the name of it...something like Hekzepriah House? What about Candice's parents...does anyone know anything about them? If this is where she attended school, I certainly see why she left the lifestyle. Also, I'm not certain where I saw this, but I think that this is where Daniel met her..his father was taking him to minister to the students at this school. It's located in South Carolina.

Doesn't look like there's much on the website, does it? Maybe the Academy is different from the Home.

Judging by the testimonies (with the partial exception of the newest one), it's a place where they teach young women to write incredibly bad poetry in which every word is capitalized, and center alignment is required.

victoriousvalleyhomes.com/testimonies.htm

ETA:

They seem to have a singing group --

youtube.com/watch?v=FYj1wfdhurI&feature=related

These young women look miserable -- whatever else they do there, it seems they don't insist that everyone smile all the time.

More --

youtube.com/watch?v=BDJLXQ5rHTY&feature=related

youtube.com/watch?v=GfYqiwFJr70&feature=relmfu

Archived