IGNORED

OK, let's do this... Mitt Romney at the RNC. USA! USA!

Guest AudreyParker

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Anonymous

Wow. Soulless abuse of the memory of the recently departed Neil Armstrong. Followed by chants of USA! USA!

Edited because, cripes, I am incapable of typing.

Guest Anonymous

'When the world needs someone to do the really big stuff, you need an American.' Wow, that is some full-strength, red, white, and blue, masturbation.

Guest Anonymous

Yes... for sure... Republicans are leading the way in terms of female politicians in high level positions! :roll:

Are you only getting a break because of your Dad, Lord Mittington of the Michigan Romneys?

Guest Anonymous

You had diverse congregations from the many walks of life? Really, Mitt? In your youth? In the Mormon church?

Am I only imagining the institutional racism?

Is there such thing as body Botox? Mittens is not the son of George Romney, he's the spawn of Lurch.

Where's the diversity Mittens? The crowd has as much melanin as a hospital sheet.

The bar is set really low here and he's delivering stupid platitudes. Oh, here's the defense of Bain Capital.

Now let's discuss Clint Eastwood's WTF "conversation" with Obama in which he told the president (sitting in an empty chair on the stage) to "go fuck himself" while not using the actual words. That was the weirdest shit I've ever seen at a convention and about the most low-rent.

Guest Anonymous

Now you mention it... the evil capitalist exploitation of Bain capital was a good thing. The many investments you made, for your own monetary benefit, does outweigh the hundreds of jobs that you cut and the people you fired!!

Guest Anonymous

According the Mitt Romney, 1 out of 6 Americans is living in poverty. You're the richest country in the world? Really?

Big boo for 'Obamacare', no mention of 'Romneycare'.

Is there such thing as body Botox? Mittens is not the son of George Romney, he's the spawn of Lurch.

Where's the diversity Mittens? The crowd has as much melanin as a hospital sheet.

The bar is set really low here and he's delivering stupid platitudes. Oh, here's the defense of Bain Capital.

Now let's discuss Clint Eastwood's WTF "conversation" with Obama in which he told the president (sitting in an empty chair on the stage) to "go fuck himself" while not using the actual words. That was the weirdest shit I've ever seen at a convention and about the most low-rent.

I wonder if Eastwood is in the early stages of dementia. His speech pattern was... off.

According the Mitt Romney, 1 out of 6 Americans is living in poverty. You're the richest country in the world? Really?

Big boo for 'Obamacare', no mention of 'Romneycare'.

Loved Rachel Maddow showing the old clips of Romney saying that abortions should be "safe and legal" juxtaposed with his "I've always been a conservative." Ah, there's "honor the sanctity of life" and "freedom of religion." We know the latter is just the further erosion of the separation of church and state.

Repealing "Obamacare" is admitting YOUR OWN PLAN is a failure. Dumbass.

Guest Anonymous

Sanctity of life? Blah blah... marriage? Drink a shot.

Is freedom of religion America's first liberty?

Reference to climate change was met by intense laughter from the Repubs.

Guest Anonymous

Yeah, you're right... diplomacy is bullshit.

Fundamental, and potentially intentional, misunderstanding of missile defense systems in Poland! Well done! Let's pretend this is still the Cold War!

Who borrowed money from China? Not Republicans! No! NEVER!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Man, the music at the RNC is always horrific. At least the Dems can pull out some heavy hitters and not rely on elevator music.

And Mittens, all the chick talk ain't gonna fly, especially when you go on about how being a SAHM is the most noble.profession.ever.

Chris Matthews is making some good points about the echoes of the Cold War in the speech.

Guest Anonymous

Ah! It's over! Living in America is forever tainted, but it could have been worse.

Edited because I sound like a douchebag.

@InvisibleObama already has 25000 followers on Twitter.

This won't be remembered as the night that Mittens had his coming out party, but the night that Clint proved to America that he is senile.

Bob Newhart tweeted that Clint stole his schtick. Seriously.

I find it amusing that the news keeps shying away from the fact that mittens family has a strong polygamy background. His grandfather lived in one of the mexico compounds. One of these days, this will have to get swept out from under the rug. I wonder what he will say then.

I find it amusing that the news keeps shying away from the fact that mittens family has a strong polygamy background. His grandfather lived in one of the mexico compounds. One of these days, this will have to get swept out from under the rug. I wonder what he will say then.

He has poly family down in Mexico to this day. They were well covered early in the campaign.

He has poly family down in Mexico to this day. They were well covered early in the campaign.

That was back when he was running against frothy and the like. I know that the Obama administration has decided to stay away from the topic. It shows that they actually have class.

Archived