IGNORED

Lol @ "Reverse" Sexism

Anxious Girl

LOL @ this guy. Don't you love it when people think that we've come far enough to completely wipe out a power dynamic that's centuries old?

LOL @ this guy. Don't you love it when people think that we've come far enough to completely wipe out a power dynamic that's centuries old?

I know, right? People don't complain when kids get free entrances to certain places, so why should they complain about women getting free entrances? The mind, it boggles.

A whole lot of the comments are agreeing with him, sadly.

This one's pretty snark worthy.

I think this is awesome, I am sick and tired of men being locked up for things they do (which they should) and women doing identical or worse things and getting off the hook. Sick and tired of women not being held responsible for their behaviors because they look better than us and this "ladies day" without a "men's day" is rediculous. I don't hate women, I am not gay, I am married and love my wife dearly, but it is clearly obvious women get given a free ride in a lot of areas. But the second a man is discriminated against, people think that is just fine. Well, bull crap on that! What of the job ads that say women and minorities encouraged to apply. Is that fine. Is a negro college fund okay.

the world is becoming more and more geared against the average white male these days."

A whole lot of the comments are agreeing with him, sadly.

This one's pretty snark worthy.

Bolded Translation: Don't make me realize that I have privelages that minorities don't!!!!!111eleventyone11!!!!!!1 You're mean! Why can't the minorities just accept that they have no rights when concerning job opportunities?

Yeah, this is totally the same as the high school teacher who told my class on a regular basis that women could only have careers if they had big boobs and gave good blow jobs. How many girls do you think heard that BS over the guy's 50 years of teaching? He hated racial minorities too, and discussed how the Hmong population was destroying our town *while there were Hmong children sitting in front of him*. Or the 5th grade teacher who let me pass math without learning long division because girls don't really need it.

Yeah, this is totally the same as the high school teacher who told my class on a regular basis that women could only have careers if they had big boobs and gave good blow jobs. How many girls do you think heard that BS over the guy's 50 years of teaching? He hated racial minorities too, and discussed how the Hmong population was destroying our town *while there were Hmong children sitting in front of him*. Or the 5th grade teacher who let me pass math without learning long division because girls don't really need it.

The school let a teacher get away with this? :cry:

The school let a teacher get away with this? :cry:

My high school was so full of sexist assholes that they probably would have given him a pat on the back if we complained.

Oh, the MRA's are gonna cream their jeans over this one. It'd be laughable if it wasn't so pathetic.

I want to know if he also complains about ladies night at the local bar.

I want to know if he also complains about ladies night at the local bar.

I totally thought this also!

Even outside of ladies' nights, I was a very attractive girl in my early twenties. My older sister and I would sail past the long lines at popular clubs and enter with no admission charge. Maybe MRAs want to take that on as a source of butthurt?

What of the job ads that say women and minorities encouraged to apply. Is that fine.

Uhh...does he realize that the ads say that because the company in question has no (or few) women and minorities to begin with? My guess is no. I used to work for an engineering company, and one of my coworkers claimed the unofficial company slogan should be "Whitey works here" :| I don't think the world will come grinding to a halt when white males ONLY outnumber women/racial minorities in fields like that by 4:1 instead of the 6-7:1 that they used to.

I don't think the world will come grinding to a halt when white males ONLY outnumber women/racial minorities in fields like that by 4:1 instead of the 6-7:1 that they used to.

SRSLY. It's pretty damn telling that when women get to be around 25% of staff at some places they start feeling like "what is this there's so many women!" Never mind Congress or Parliament.

(I'm in software engineering. Been there, done that, bought INTO that, my own self!)

Archived