IGNORED

Maxwell House New Years Eve

johnhugh

I like the way you ladies think. I would also be willing to tan in the back yard in a bikini, even though I hate wearing bikinis. Anything for the cause.

I would host my niece's 21st birthday party with all her college friends. It would be a pool party so all the girls are in their bikinis. Drinking, loud music, 21 year old college kid fun as big as I could possibly make it.

You've all seen those computer controlled light and music displays? I'd do one for every holiday possible. Plus invite the Maxwell offspring over every chance I got.

You've all seen those computer controlled light and music displays? I'd do one for every holiday possible. Plus invite the Maxwell offspring over every chance I got.

This is my favorite one so far!

I would host my niece's 21st birthday party with all her college friends. It would be a pool party so all the girls are in their bikinis. Drinking, loud music, 21 year old college kid fun as big as I could possibly make it.

KEGSTANDS!!!!! TRIPLE NIKE!!!!!11111

OMG, wouldn't giant blow-up Santas and Bunnies be great if you were their next door neighbor? And back yard egg hunts! Oh, and Halloween decorations! Lots and lots of Halloween decorations. :twisted:

You'd have to combine it in the most offensive possible way. Like, have giant inflatable Santa and Frosty presiding over the nativity. Put halos on the reindeer, etc.

Assuming you could convince them to come...imagine the next Moody book! It would be epic :D :shock: :lol:

Archived