IGNORED

Creepy Morton Family photo

Love

Oh, I sent Addie Dearest a message about the 'shrooms.

Where did you find that pic because all I saw of Cleve and Lise (Marie...why are they always Marie?) was some fountain they built on their plot on the back 40.

How did the Mortons get their money, because they appear to be loaded.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Parasols? Time to get some updated woodcuts, dipshits. :roll:

I think that Addie thinks that she is Louisa May Alcott. She uses a lot of weirdly old words and phrases....she even calls her mother "Marmie".

Where did you find that pic because all I saw of Cleve and Lise (Marie...why are they always Marie?) was some fountain they built on their plot on the back 40.

I got the family picture from Wes and Lea's blog...

wesleaandcompany.blogspot.com/2012/08/morton-family-2012.html

and the shroom pic from the morton blog.

Is Katie the girl who washed her husband's feet at their wedding? Oh, wait. Let me specify... Is Katie the girl who washed her husband's dirty, nasty, disgustingly gross feet at their wedding?

:-o :icon-eek:

Um, wtf? She WASHED her husband's FEET at her own freakin' wedding? Don't know which one Katie is but that is seriously messed up.

:shock:

That kissing photo is just so inappropriate on so many levels. I don't get it but I guess all the sexual repression growing up makes them this way.

Oh, I sent Addie Dearest a message about the 'shrooms.

How did the Mortons get their money, because they appear to be loaded.

Let us know if she answers you. The last time she used the word "Oriental",I sent her a message and she just removed the whole tag rather than say Asian. She is so uneducated and she has no excuse this time because she has already been told NOT to use that term. She also said they have been learning "allot". :violin:

I very nicely explained the difference, so maybe she'll get it this time around. FJ, all the Asians who married into my family (Chinese, Japanese, Filipino), and especially my half-Chinese niece, can only hope.

That's like a bad advert for swingers :shock:

Fundie swingers? The most boring and guilt ridden kind of wife swapping.

I very nicely explained the difference, so maybe she'll get it this time around. FJ, all the Asians who married into my family (Chinese, Japanese, Filipino), and especially my half-Chinese niece, can only hope.

Bless you for it! I wish someone could get her to stop using "allot" when she means "a lot"(she does at least twice in her post). Yea, I know that people make typos all the time when posting online, but this isn't a typo (trust me, she's an utter repeat offender) and she's just adding insult to her culturally insensitive injury IMO. The SOTDRT has not been this poor, culturally- and verbally-ignorant young lady's friend.

did anybody see the latest post on the mortonblog about Ariana?

the description to picture number 15 was some kind of "weird"..:

(Wouldn't it be wonderful to take such comfort in your fist? Might not be as cute, but it would be nice...)

I am a bad girl.. the first thing that came to my mind was something nasty. But Iam probably the only one... :whistle: :o :shock: :lol: ;)

Fundies kind of make me sick; the Morton's are no exception and these pictures prove exactly why.

Family pictures are all nice and good. Who the hell (other than fundies obsessed with sex and marriage and bredding) has their offspring make out with their spouses for the camera, all together? They may as well climb in bed together. It just screams....sex. Really. We all know sex is good and fun and makes babies. We don't all have to prove our sex lives/fertility/religiosity/marriageability to the world in pictures with the whole damn family.

They'll outbreed alright, but they're breeding robots who will accomplish nothing for this world. The next generation of these fundies are doomed to lives of nothingness, unless they can make money making the babies.

TRANSLATION: "Look how fecund we are! One day, we'll even outbreed the Yellow Horde. Let us show you the first step to how - because we're modest like that."

Thank you so much for your fundie-speak expertise.

:clap:

Fundies kind of make me sick; the Morton's are no exception and these pictures prove exactly why.

Family pictures are all nice and good. Who the hell (other than fundies obsessed with sex and marriage and bredding) has their offspring make out with their spouses for the camera, all together? They may as well climb in bed together. It just screams....sex. Really. We all know sex is good and fun and makes babies. We don't all have to prove our sex lives/fertility/religiosity/marriageability to the world in pictures with the whole damn family.

They'll outbreed alright, but they're breeding robots who will accomplish nothing for this world. The next generation of these fundies are doomed to lives of nothingness, unless they can make money making the babies.

I hate to speak ill about children and I've kept silent because I thought it was just a phase, but that Enoch kid just ain't right.

(Wouldn't it be wonderful to take such comfort in your fist? Might not be as cute, but it would be nice...)

I am a bad girl.. the first thing that came to my mind was something nasty. But Iam probably the only one... :whistle: :o :shock: :lol: ;)

no, no you weren't the only one. :roll:

I hate to speak ill about children and I've kept silent because I thought it was just a phase, but that Enoch kid just ain't right.

What do you mean by that. He seems fine to me.

At the end of the post about Ariana, Adeline says p.s thanks "allot". I think that was for us. Unfortunatley oriental is still in post :roll: .

At the end of the post about Ariana, Adeline says p.s thanks "allot". I think that was for us. Unfortunatley oriental is still in post :roll: .

Alot is wrong. Allot, in this context, is even wrongger moar wrong. I need to detox from fundies. Reading some of these people makes me want to kick random people in the nuz.

What do you mean by that. He seems fine to me.

I can't put my finger on it, but he just looks a bit...off.

I can't put my finger on it, but he just looks a bit...off.

I think he looks a lot like his Father. Which isn't very complimentary :(

True dat. Noah creeps me out. I think part of my thing with Enoch is that he never had baby fat, even when he was an infant. Seeing him with all his cousins really accentuates it. I could understand no baby fat if he had been a preemie like Josie Duggar, but AFAIK, he was a full-term baby.

I think I hit on it thinking about Josie; he has those alienesque preemie eyes. He rarely smiles, either. Lord knows they've taken enough pictures of him to make this a fair observation. I feel sorry for the poor boy.

Archived