IGNORED

Creepy Morton Family photo

Love

Alot is wrong. Allot, in this context, is even wrongger moar wrong. I need to detox from fundies. Reading some of these people makes me want to kick random people in the nuz.

I guess it depends on how you look at it. Alot is not a word. Allot is a word. To me alot is more wrong because it does not exist. Allot is not the RIGHT word, but it's a word.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guess it depends on how you look at it. Alot is not a word. Allot is a word. To me alot is more wrong because it does not exist. Allot is not the RIGHT word, but it's a word.

"Alot" may not be a word, but it's a lot closer to the word that mouth-breathing meat puppet was looking for than is "allot."

I think he looks a lot like his Father. Which isn't very complimentary :(

Noah is definitely the most unfortunate-looking of the Sanders kids. His little brother is transforming into quite a looker (ugh, he's what, 14? I feel gross even saying something as mild as that) and Noah is....um. Unfortunate. And yeah, Enoch looks a lot like him.

It's a pity he doesn't look more like Darthy. I think she's very pretty.

no, no you weren't the only one. :roll:

And here's yet another one with a too lively imagination... :whistle:

About Enoch...

I think I hit on it thinking about Josie; he has those alienesque preemie eyes. He rarely smiles, either. Lord knows they've taken enough pictures of him to make this a fair observation. I feel sorry for the poor boy.

Joseph (the oldest of Wes & Rachel) used to be very serious and grumpy looking in his baby photos, like bursting into tears any minute, but nowadays is all smiles in every single photo. So maybe it's just a phase Enoch is going thru. He does look allot like Noah and yes, Noah is one unfortunate looking fellow. I love his ginger hair but he's _way_ too skinny, especially his arms seem to consist only of bones and veins. Maybe a little bit of meat on his bones would do good for him. However, there are pictures of him where he looks nice and even cute.

About the group orgy photo... Never ever would I pose for a photo like that, sucking my husband, my sister and her husband by my side, probably our parents looking at us... and I'm an atheist and very liberal. These people claim to be conservative and oh-so-modest. What a bunch of hypocrites.

The first thing I learned about fundies is: never keep a pet fundie - they always end up shitting on the floor at some time or other. This being said, I actually find Enoch really cute. In truth, I don't think his dad is that unfortunate looking either, but his support - either actively or passively of the fundie party line puts a very negative spin on him. I'm giving Enoch a pass......for now.

Who the hell (other than fundies obsessed with sex and marriage and bredding) has their offspring make out with their spouses for the camera, all together? They may as well climb in bed together. I

+1. I will never get why folks who are so obsessed with modesty on other levels think that pics like this are appropriate? Or even cute? I find it pretty disgusting.

And what's with the "dipping and kissing" thing anyway? I never had seen so much of that being done in public anywhere except by fundies.

And what's with the "dipping and kissing" thing anyway? I never had seen so much of that being done in public anywhere except by fundies.

I think it's supposed to show how masterful the man is.

I only ever encountered it in G&S productions - our main tenor used the move in every show. I thought then that it was a bit creepy, even when done ironically.

Dammit, YLCF/LPH Gretchen once had three photos with the different generations all kissing their spouses, and I can't find it. Anyone else remember it and have better searching skills? ETA it was her own family members, not just random people.

Dammit, YLCF/LPH Gretchen once had three photos with the different generations all kissing their spouses, and I can't find it. Anyone else remember it and have better searching skills? ETA it was her own family members, not just random people.

I totally remembered that and was thinking about it when I read this post. I did some searching and found it: gretchenlouise.com/2009/01/family/

I totally remembered that and was thinking about it when I read this post. I did some searching and found it: gretchenlouise.com/2009/01/family/

Here's a more direct link to the full-size pic: 4.bp.blogspot.com/_7WQh7lr39iA/SWwCeutzgaI/AAAAAAAACiM/zt-CfBHWv54/s1600-h/IMG_0557.JPG . At least none of them appear to be giving tongue in this photo...

Perhaps we should start a new thread about Gretchen and her recent self-rebranding as "Gretchen Louise"? She aspires to ascend higher into the mommy-blogging firmament with each passing day, it seems.

Ding! Thanks!

Perhaps we should start a new thread about Gretchen and her recent self-rebranding as "Gretchen Louise"? She aspires to ascend higher into the mommy-blogging firmament with each passing day, it seems.

Oooh, yes.

Thats what I just found on the NCFIC website:

"Kate and I were both home-educated from birth. We have 5 children + 1 on the way as of July 2012."

http://www.ncfic.org/directorymodule/vi ... b674a166e/

so apparently she had a baby in July or is really overdue. Or lost the child and Alan didn't update their status. Confusing..

I think he means they found out in July

makes sense.. never heard that expression before (english is not my 1st language). thank you for the clarification!

that is the longest period she ever had between babies, I think!

It may mean that they found out in July, but it could also mean "as of this writing," like "I'm writing this in July 2012, and we have five kids plus one on the way."

ETA: It's interesting that both Alan and Katie were "home educated from birth." They're both around 30; was it common for fundies to homeschool 25+ years ago?

They're both around 30; was it common for fundies to homeschool 25+ years ago?

It makes me feel old, but the homeschooling movement in America was picking up steam around that time. It wasn't anything like it looks now, but I know quite a few people who were fully or partially homeschooled and are now in thier late 20s or early 30s, homeschooling their own kids.

So it's Katie expecting again, not Darth. Interesting. Darth seems to be less uber-fertile than her sister.. hopefully this means she and Noah will have some time to focus on their relationship and give some more personal attention to Enoch.

It looked horribly uncomfortable to me. I can't imagine how much my back would hurt, especially if I were pregnant.

Archived