IGNORED

Creepy Morton Family photo

Love

Well, the Morton family is just creepy in general... but this pic takes the cake!

check out Cleve grabbing Lise's booty! hahaha, atleast they are having fun.

DSC_012bb4.jpg

link to blog with more photos...

wesleaandcompany.blogspot.com/2012/08/morton-family-2012.html

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is this some adverse effect of growing up sooo modest? Why do fundies feel the need to take so many kissing pictures? I'd be amused if the couple on the left fell down after the picture. The woman looks a bit.. bent over. Heh.

and some lovely thoughts about mushrooms...

Observe, kind friend, this incredibly beautiful patch of mushrooms-don't they remind you of a crowd of little Oriental people with their parasols? My breath was really taken away by how stunning they were.

DSC_008b8.jpg

mortonclanthree.blogspot.com/2012/08/good-morning.html

Ok so Kressy and Lise are obviously ready to pop.. Rachel does not look pregnant again quite yet, but Katie and Darth definitely might be.

13 grandchildren in six years. That's just.... something. What are the totals? Katie's got five, Darth has one, Rachel has three, Kressy has five and Lise has one. Since that's only fifteen, can we assume that either Katie or Darth is preggers again?

And holy crap, Addie. Oriental? You know, I let it slide when my 91 year old grandmother uses that term, but seriously. Does someone have a SODRT fail blog yet?

DSC_008b8.jpg

:doh:

It's not the first time they've used the term. This time it's even more patronizing though- "just look at all the cute, widdle yellow ppl." Vomit.

Katie looks really pregnant in the family picture.. but then... she has been pregnant multiple times in a short amount of time. maybe she'll just look like that for ever. I don't think she had much time to loose her baby fat between the pregnancies.

Observe, kind friend, this incredibly beautiful patch of mushrooms-don't they remind you of a crowd of little Oriental people with their parasols? My breath was really taken away by how stunning they were.

:o

Katie looks really pregnant in the family picture.. but then... she has been pregnant multiple times in a short amount of time. maybe she'll just look like that for ever. I don't think she had much time to loose her baby fat between the pregnancies.

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. From now on, I don't think it'll be possible to tell for sure if she's pregnant until she's 8 or 9 months along. But it's a safe guess that she is--and if she's not, she will be soon.

TRANSLATION: "Look how fecund we are! One day, we'll even outbreed the Yellow Horde. Let us show you the first step to how - because we're modest like that."

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. From now on, I don't think it'll be possible to tell for sure if she's pregnant until she's 8 or 9 months along. But it's a safe guess that she is--and if she's not, she will be soon.

That depends: Do they live in Arizona? If so, she's pregnant whether she's gestating another bit ammunition or not.

When I saw the title to this thread, my first thought was "what fundie family photo isn't creepy?".

When I saw the title to this thread, my first thought was "what fundie family photo isn't creepy?".

Exactly.

Katie does look pregnant, It's been almost a year, so I'll assume she is for the cheat sheet. I really wonder whether some one might have the first set of twins for the crew.

DSC_008b8.jpg

I wonder what she'd think if she were suddenly dropped in the middle of Tokyo.

Ok so Kressy and Lise are obviously ready to pop.. Rachel does not look pregnant again quite yet, but Katie and Darth definitely might be.

13 grandchildren in six years. That's just.... something. What are the totals? Katie's got five, Darth has one, Rachel has three, Kressy has five and Lise has one. Since that's only fifteen, can we assume that either Katie or Darth is preggers again?

And holy crap, Addie. Oriental? You know, I let it slide when my 91 year old grandmother uses that term, but seriously. Does someone have a SODRT fail blog yet?

Ugh, don't let it slide with your grandma, we can all keep learning no matter our age. My own grandma will also use 'oriental' to refer to an Asian woman, but for men she will call them 'China men'. Even if she knows that particular 'China man' happens to be from south Korea.

Well, that is certainly true... but this just seemed extra special. You know, in that utterly horrified sort of way.

Who is the couple on the far left? You know, the one that looks like the girl is about to fall over? All the pictures of that couple are really weird.

Is Katie the girl who washed her husband's feet at their wedding? Oh, wait. Let me specify... Is Katie the girl who washed her husband's dirty, nasty, disgustingly gross feet at their wedding?

:-o :icon-eek:

Archived