IGNORED

Nothing created everything.

wtfrenchtoast

Okay, so I just checked out the latest Ray Comfort thread and decided to look back through his blog a bit. He has a post from last Friday about atheist blogs. He says that they are founded on the "stupidity that nothing created everything". This argument coming from Christians has never made any semblance of sense to me. After all, they are only one step removed from the process. They believe that nothing created the God that created everything. But that's not stupidity? I'm of the opinion that maybe the singularity from which the Big Bang exploded was always there, like God supposedly always was and always will be. Or maybe the universe is just in a big cycle of exploding and imploding and it always has been and always will be. I don't understand why God has to be the only thing that is eternal.

Oy vey, the thermodynamics argument.

Matter actually can be created from energy. e=mc^2, mass defect, etc.

Apparently Ray is too dumb to know that the Bib Bang theory was created by a Catholic monk (priest?) to explain how GOD created something out of nothing. More or less.

Well, according to these fundies, all of the greatest artists, writers, musicians, thinkers and so on are going to hell, so perhaps it's not such a bad place after all :twisted:

You should know by now that Catholics are just one step up from Atheists with their idol worshiping and wine drinking.

Yeah, Ray Comfort talks a lot about how he thinks atheists think. It doesn't have much to do with how actual atheists actually think. In fact, I'm not sure it has much to do with thinking in any form.

Apparently Ray is too dumb to know that the Bib Bang theory was created by a Catholic monk (priest?) to explain how GOD created something out of nothing. More or less.

Not to point out a spelling error...but bib bang made me laugh insanely hard.

You should know by now that Catholics are just one step up from Atheists with their idol worshiping and wine drinking.

My family was Doing It Wrong. I didn't get to worship idols unless I was on a rare trip to a friend's house, and said friend had Mtv, and no wine, ever. The priest got to drink it, but we just got wafers. I remember being in church and being grossed out that the Body of Christ was stuck to the roof of my mouth, and wondered if it would be rude to scrape it off with my tongue.

Not to point out a spelling error...but bib bang made me laugh insanely hard.

I believe that's Zsu's excuse for how filthy the high chair always is.

:D

Archived