IGNORED

Obama Was Secretly Married To A Pakistani Man

Visionoyahweh

Well, I've heard (from a college professor who was rather proficient in American history) that it was common for men of the 19th century to frequently hold hands while walking. It had nothing to do with homosexuality; it was just what was done. President Lincoln, likewise, often took naps in the White House with close (male) friends and advisors...in the same bed. Again, not for homosexual reasons. Male friendship was just seen differently then. The pictures seem to be taken in different countries. If anything, it's the reporter's cultural ignorance showing. Behaviors that may shock us are sometimes the norm in other cultures, relationships and displays of affection being prime examples.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Holy Shit!!

I've just been reading about some ancient hominids and even Australopithecus was too smart to believe that crap.

I'm also saddened that Beer Barrel site had to stoop to calling the FLOTUS "Chimpelle". Comparing African-Americans to non-human primates (monkeys, great apes, etc) is really racist.

I'm also saddened that Beer Barrel site had to stoop to calling the FLOTUS "Chimpelle". Comparing African-Americans to non-human primates (monkeys, great apes, etc) is really racist.

That is truly disgusting and nauseating. It's nothing but pure racism. :evil: :cry:

And you know what else? Mitt Romney and Rick Santorum had roleplaying yaoi sex while reading the fanfiction aloud. It was twilight yaoi fanfiction, if anyone's curious. Mitt played the role of Edward, and Ricky played the part of one of the Volturi. And they did it all in cosplay outfits, and Dougie the tool was jealous that his cosplay parties weren't as fun when he heard of it.

These people will believe any damned thing, as long as it reflects badly on the President. I so want to troll them.

These people will believe any damned thing, as long as it reflects badly on the President. I so want to troll them.

Can I help you?

Can I help you?

Oh definitely. What's the craziest thing you think they'd believe? "Obama is part of the Illuminati" has been done to death, "Obama is an Alien" seems too comical. Maybe "Obama is a Vegan?" "Obama does Yoga?"

Oh definitely. What's the craziest thing you think they'd believe? "Obama is part of the Illuminati" has been done to death, "Obama is an Alien" seems too comical. Maybe "Obama is a Vegan?" "Obama does Yoga?"

IMO, the guy on Ancient Aliens seems liberal, but he would believe it. I saw that show twice, and I don't like how everything unexplained is an excuse of "Aliens did it!" He would also believe that the Millenium Puzzles is a piece of lost technology from the aliens who built the pyramids.

Yami Yugi: Nononono, no! Why do you have to make everything so complicated?

IMO, the guy on Ancient Aliens seems liberal, but he would believe it. I saw that show twice, and I don't like how everything unexplained is an excuse of "Aliens did it!" He would also believe that the Millenium Puzzles is a piece of lost technology from the aliens who built the pyramids.

Yeah it's kind of insulting, really. Good luck to future civilizations figuring out what an Ipod does.

Seriously, though, do you think we could get them to take an "Obama is a Raelian!" rumor seriously? :lol:

My dear father has a saying of "crazy people don't know they're crazy." I'm expanding that thought, especially after reading this article, to include "stupid people don't know they're stupid." And I would love to help troll these hideous people. The heat this summer is making me stabby, so just point me at someone and I'm ready to mess with heads.

I can not imagine Michelle Obama putting up with any crap like this.

She's too much of a lady to do this, but in my mind, I could see her kicking these guys in the nads. In a form-fitting dress.

Plus, she's TALL. I bet she's taller than these twits. They'd run if they saw her coming.

Well, I've heard (from a college professor who was rather proficient in American history) that it was common for men of the 19th century to frequently hold hands while walking. It had nothing to do with homosexuality; it was just what was done. President Lincoln, likewise, often took naps in the White House with close (male) friends and advisors...in the same bed. Again, not for homosexual reasons. Male friendship was just seen differently then. The pictures seem to be taken in different countries. If anything, it's the reporter's cultural ignorance showing. Behaviors that may shock us are sometimes the norm in other cultures, relationships and displays of affection being prime examples.

When I was in Bhutan, I saw plenty of men walking down the street holding hands. Sad to say, but the tour guide had to make a comment for the ignorant Americans who were pointing and snickering. Instead of just assuming men behaved differently in a different culture, they thought everyone was gay. :roll:

Seriously, these folks need to consider the simple fact that at least half of the world prefer their right hand for their wedding ring. And you can wear any ring anywhere, as long as it's not a wedding band, it's not a "wedding ring finger".

I think it would be funny to spread that Obama does Yoga. It many very well be true. And if it were true, he would very likely publicly admit it.

You know, because stretching while you control your breathing and centering oneself is such dangerous, scary stuff.

When I was in Bhutan, I saw plenty of men walking down the street holding hands. Sad to say, but the tour guide had to make a comment for the ignorant Americans who were pointing and snickering. Instead of just assuming men behaved differently in a different culture, they thought everyone was gay. :roll:

Then we're all lesbians here in Asia, y'know, because close female friends often hold hands/loop arms around each other while walking.

Happens a lot in the UAE too. You can't hold your wife's hand in public but you can hold your pal Ahmed's hand in public. And being gay is definitely a big fat no-no in the UAE. I'm not sure if they actually prosecute people for being gay, but its on the books as illegal there. There are a lot of Americans who can't wrap their heads around the idea that not everyone does everything the way they do in their hometown.Heck, I live in friggin' Pittsburgh and I see these tourists snapping photos of people shopping for cheese at speciality shops or veggies at the produce stand. The things I overhear are insane, they cannot believe that people in other places don't always get all of their groceries in a big box suburban store. Heck, even J'Chelle was confused how people in NYC shopped because there were no super walmarts in front of her. If the shock is that great when people are travelling a few hundred miles within their own country imagine how hard it is for them to understand things like men holding hands!!! Its amazing how ignorant the masses are, despite our exposure to the internet and books and magazines. You'd think we'd be better informed instead of more xenophobic and ignorant.

This could be my favourite rumour ever ;)

And yeah to the men holding hands. It's absolutely done in some cultures. Because the person is your mate, not because you fancy getting, er, more friendly with them.

After all it's a simple gesture of liking. You're not saying "I would like to kiss you passionately and/or do you up the arse right now" psychically by holding someone's hand.

(I wouldn't object to this sentiment between two blokes, but I'm guessing fundies would struggle :lol: )

I wonder how much of this is repression? The picture was two mates sat on a sofa having a bit of a laugh for a photo. It was about as homosexual as a completely non homosexual thing. But if you look at that and see TEH EBIL GAY I reckon you're fancying a bit of TEH EBIL GAY for yourself.

[attachment=0]bush-abdullah-holding-hands.jpg[/attachment]This is not a photoshop job. People just have very short memories.

Guest Anonymous

Wait! Was George Bush secretly married to King Abdullah of Saudi Arabia? Wow, his Middle East policy makes so much more sense now!

Bahahaha

I have watched this Corsi fruitcake for a while and I've always laughed at him. But now he is almost reeking of desperation... sad...

Wait! Was George Bush secretly married to King Abdullah of Saudi Arabia? Wow, his Middle East policy makes so much more sense now!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Archived