IGNORED

Obama Was Secretly Married To A Pakistani Man

Visionoyahweh

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/08/08/t ... stani-man/

“The evidence, I think, is very strong,†Jerome Corsi states the video. “The question is not to condemn Obama here for being bisexual or gay, if that’s in fact what he is, but to wonder why he’s gone to the extent of hiding it, especially when he now is supporting same sex marriage what’s the duplicity? What’s the hypocrisy?â€

Carry on, Mister President! :clap:

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think my eyes just rolled right into the back of my head. How do these people not fall down more?

I think my eyes just rolled right into the back of my head. How do these people not fall down more?

Or even coordinate their own breathing.

Oh. My. God. ROFL. This. is. funny. These people. How do they even blink? I mean, a nondescript ring and a lap photo is their only evidence? Hell, 99% of the world is married if that's the marriage rite. I'd be a bigamist.

Or even coordinate their own breathing.

It truly is quite the accomplishment for someone with the IQ of a potted plant isn't it to manage not only breathing, but walking upright as well. Though I would caution this fellow to refrain from giving away pieces of his mind since he's obviously lacking in resources.

I just informed my boyfriend that Obama was married to his Pakistani college roommate at 10 years old.

...He was quite worried for my sanity.

When I saw this title, I though it would be a bunch of posts where people make up the craziest things they could about Obama, obviously to poke fun at Tea Partiers. How could someone actually believe that? :doh:

These people don't vote, do they?

I'm not sure, they may not be capable of understanding what they need to do to actually vote...

I'm not sure, they may not be capable of understanding what they need to do to actually vote...

I'd be pretty damned impressed if they were capable of understanding what they needed to do to walk out their front doors every morning.

How these people get out of bed in the morning without breaking their necks will remain a mistery.

I often wear a ring on either of my "wedding ring fingers." It's the left one for you Americans, the right one for Germans, it gets very confusing. Does this mean I'm married? But to whom? I need coffee to deal with this stuff.

And people believe this shite?

I don't want to live on this planet any more.

:laughing-lmao: What the shit?

1, 2, 3, 4...

I wasn't aware of ever having been married, but apparently I was wrong.

what? you mean you could sat on someone from the same gender's lap and not be gay? I am shocked to my deep core! I mean I look at those women and I'm already all confused, but sitting on their laps? O_o

Well Mr President must be very secure in his sexual orientation ;)

How these people get out of bed in the morning without breaking their necks will remain a mistery.

I often wear a ring on either of my "wedding ring fingers." It's the left one for you Americans, the right one for Germans, it gets very confusing. Does this mean I'm married? But to whom? I need coffee to deal with this stuff.

Who's lap did you last sit in? That's who you're married to.

I couldn't bear to watch that with the sound on, but did go through it visually. I see lots of pictures of the ring, but nothing with lap-sitting,or anything even close.

So, I Googled various permutations of "Obama lap roommate," and still found nothing. Where are these pictures?

I found this phenomenally unpleasant site, with a pic of him sitting next to his roomate:

thebeerbarrel.net/threads/corsi-evidence-suggests-that-obama-may-have-been-in-a-gay-marriage-before-marrying-chimpelle.15043/

Maybe that's the scandalous picture. :roll: They don't look nearly as snuggly as Doug and Peter in the pew, but what do I know? :lol:

Actually, besides looking comfortable with one another, they look like typical young, busy college students, who have so much stuff on the couch that there is not that much room left for sitting! :lol:

BTW, I wear a ring - often a simple band - on my ring finger often, and have never been married. What's the big deal?

I saw a bumper sticker yesterday that said "Tea parties are for little girls with imaginary friends."

Give it up, teapartiers -- give the tea parties back to the little kids.

Archived