IGNORED

They shoot Canadians, don't they?

Witsec1

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Isn't that Harvey the Hound, the Calgary Flames mascot?

8JeF271w2WE

Should be glad the Nose Hill Gentleman wasn't Craig MacTavish. :lol:

Hey, I love living in Toronto, but I'm not going to engage in false advertising by calling it a friendly city where random strangers on the street will strike up a conversation.

Of course, people talk if they know each other, and friendly folks like my hubby will talk with store clerks. On public transit, though, my one memory of strangers talking came while stuck in a traffic jam due to ice for 4 hours - and that was back in 1990. I'll talk to strangers in Alberta or Nova Scotia or Israel - just not in Toronto.

Caught him? I don't believe so. In fact, the police never so much as admitted all those murders - those bodies all dumped in a similar place - were even the work of a single individual rather than of several different killers. And frankly, I'm not sure which prospect is worse: That one guy was responsible, or that more than one was.

I think more than one would be worse. I'm very disturbed, because it certainly seems likely I was friendly with a serial killer. It wasn't just that he beat her & left her for dead, it was that he left her at a rig site & if there hadn't happened to be a once every 6 weeks inspection the next day, she would have died. And unless they hushed them up, it stopped after he was arrested.

Sorry to be so OT everyone

I think more than one would be worse. I'm very disturbed, because it certainly seems likely I was friendly with a serial killer. It wasn't just that he beat her & left her for dead, it was that he left her at a rig site & if there hadn't happened to be a once every 6 weeks inspection the next day, she would have died. And unless they hushed them up, it stopped after he was arrested.

Sorry to be so OT everyone

Did the murders stop? I didn't know that. That's pretty scary, LadyBlue.

Archived