IGNORED

Steve Spreads Himself Thin

Creaky Mom

The Maxes are back in the garage shrink wrapping more darling little chore packlets, but Steve, is not there, gasp, for he must rush to finish painting Joe's house.

And what the heck is wrong with Mary's face?

Looks like she got smacked with the garage door or is having an allergic reaction.

I re-read my post above. It sounds like the plot for a new Moody book by Poor Sarah, except I forgot to mention the spoiler: Mr. C. supervises the family in Pa Maxe's absence. :whistle:

I'm wondering if the Maxwells actually PAY the people who help out, considering they seem to take up the slack quite frequently--especially when the Family hits the road. Or are they just expected to pitch in for the honor of working for the Man (meaning Steve, of course)?

Mary, to me, looks less and less enamored of her life in the gilded cage with each new photo. Pleasedontmakemesmileagainpleasedontmakemesmileagainpleasedontmakemesmileagain...

The Maxes are back in the garage shrink wrapping more darling little chore packlets, but Steve, is not there, gasp, for he must rush to finish painting Joe's house.

And what the heck is wrong with Mary's face?

Looks like she got smacked with the garage door or is having an allergic reaction.

Or a sunburn maybe?

It almost looks like Mary has a sunburn.

I wonder why they don't leave some of the work for after the wedding so Elizabeth can help? It's not like they have jobs to get back to.

Guest Anonymous
It almost looks like Mary has a sunburn.

I wonder why they don't leave some of the work for after the wedding so Elizabeth can help? It's not like they have jobs to get back to.

Elizabeth won't be allowed near the unmarried 'children' for a while after the wedding in case it causes them to have unclean thoughts about teh ebil sex. She will instead be sent to babysit for the married SILs, in exchange for tips on how to polish cabinets and keep a Maxwell man happy between the $400 sheets. :D

As we worked, we enjoyed sweet fellowship!

nbbwuu.jpg

In other news, Steve looks like he's preparing to spank Joshua (I assume, given the overalls) in the most recent post. Spare the rod and all that?

I think Steve is making an idol out of all these renovation projects. Is it a coincidence that the family is always engaged in Steve's favorite pastime aka home construction? Careful Steve, this may turn into an idol if you start having too much fun! Who am I kidding? Steve is the only one allowed to have fun or to have hobbies.

In other news, Steve looks like he's preparing to spank Joshua (I assume, given the overalls) in the most recent post. Spare the rod and all that?

That's a very common way to hold infants; our babies loved to be held like that, especially when colicky.

nbbwuu.jpg

If-you-know-what-I-mean-mr-bean-meme.jpg

That's a very common way to hold infants; our babies loved to be held like that, especially when colicky.

I know; 'twas a joke. :)

Guest Anonymous

I know; 'twas a joke. :)

:lol: I got it!

The other joke though is that they are a houseful of photographers and the photo they chose for the birthday blog post was of the baby being held upside down, They would have had gazillions to choose from...

The not-a-joke is that they have two new grand-children but only one of them featured in the birthday post. :(

Archived