IGNORED

What other companies should be boycotted?

NJMom

There's been a boycott on Nestle products since the 1970s because their aggressive marketing of formula result in malnourished and dead babies. Bummer for me because I love butterfingers, and because Nestle now produces about half the food in the grocery store.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nestl%C3%A9_boycott

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good thing no leguhumpers have said: "You're persecuting boycotting my favorite companies because you don't agree their Christian values!!!11eleventy1!" But they can protest pro-feminist, and pro-LGBT supportive companies, the damn hypocrites. :roll:

There's been a boycott on Nestle products since the 1970s because their aggressive marketing of formula result in malnourished and dead babies. Bummer for me because I love butterfingers, and because Nestle now produces about half the food in the grocery store.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nestl%C3%A9_boycott

I hear you. There is a strong Nestle boycott going on in my house, which is difficult because of my husband's love of ice cream.

I hear you. There is a strong Nestle boycott going on in my house, which is difficult because of my husband's love of ice cream.

I stopped purchasing Nestle products 7+ years ago after reading Milk, Money, and Madness. It is tough, and I do slip up because they're forever buying up other companies. It's not hurting Nestle, really, but I can't in good conscience purposely buy their products. Just can't do it.

If I believed in the devil then corporations would be what I considered to be the devil. So I try and boycott ALL corporations in so far as I can. I don't shop much but when I do buy something I first see if I can buy it from a person. I'm lucky I live near a great farmer's market and there are lots of small independently owned shops in my neighbourhood - so avoiding the corporate trap is not all that hard most of the time.

treehugger.com/corporate-responsibility/want-to-boycott-the-koch-brothers-products-heres-where-to-start.html

I personally try to stay away from the koch brothers products/Georgia Pacific.

Thank you for that link! :clap: I wanted to know more Koch Krap to avoid. I knew Brawny and Quilted Northern.

For the OP--

papa john's b*tched about the new healthcare saying they'd have to charge like .10 cents more per pizza to provide coverage for their employees. Ooooh do tell me how that will rip away all your profits. :violin:

Archived