IGNORED

More greatness from Chick-fil-a

doggie

Next will be firing men for using birth control. They need to get the next generation of bigot customers from somewhere.

The article says it happened in 2011, but doesn't mention if corporate knows and when they knew it. If someone could prove that the bigwigs at Chick-fil-a knew about how this firing practice and didn't do anything to stop it, I think a lot of politicians are going to stop bragging about their support for the company.

The article says it happened in 2011, but doesn't mention if corporate knows and when they knew it. If someone could prove that the bigwigs at Chick-fil-a knew about how this firing practice and didn't do anything to stop it, I think a lot of politicians are going to stop bragging about their support for the company.

No the GOP supporters will support the action it is right up their alley. Now I wonder if their heath plan provides birth control?

From a friend on another message board:

i will say that a year or so ago i met a woman who had worked for Chick fil-a for a couple of years. she told me that at her location women (girls) were never given the task of frying the chicken in the back because that was work for men - preferably latino men. pretty girls belonged up front is what she was told. to be fair so were pretty boys. at least, the white ones...

the woman i met declined their encouragement to move into management and opted for college instead.

:?

Cathey's statement, "We're all on our first wives," makes it obvious they discriminate against women. Are there no women in upper level management at Chick-fil-a?

Archived