IGNORED

Noah's Ark Replica

Maggie Mae

And it's not in Kentucky! :lol:

http://www.cnn.com/2012/07/30/world/eur ... index.html

I snickered a little about the "filling it with plastic animals" as I am picturing the tiny cheap plastic in neon colors that were sold at dollar stores for pennies when I was a kid. Then I realized he's also going to put live birds in an aviary and that concerns me as a responsible bird owner/companion.

too bad they're putting real animals on it, as this will make the plastic dinosaurs look unrealistic

I don't think Noah's ark had a theatre or restaurant like this one. That's a lot of years to be thinking about building an Ark. He needs all real animals to make it truly Biblical. I would totally take a ride in it if I could though.

it just occurred to me that the story might be that Noah was afraid of the dinosaurs and didn't put them on the ark and that's why they're no longer with us(?). That T-rex is scary looking, after all, so I can't really blame him. They could still include the dinosaurs though, maybe clinging to the outside of the ark but drowning, or looking regretfully at the other animals being herded in to it.

it just occurred to me that the story might be that Noah was afraid of the dinosaurs and didn't put them on the ark and that's why they're no longer with us(?). That T-rex is scary looking, after all, so I can't really blame him. They could still include the dinosaurs though, maybe clinging to the outside of the ark but drowning, or looking regretfully at the other animals being herded in to it.

But, but, but dinosaurs never existed! Satan put fossils on earth to confuse people!

But, but, but dinosaurs never existed! Satan put fossils on earth to confuse people!

Then how did Jesus ride around on a T-Rex? I saw it on the internet, it must be true.

Then how did Jesus ride around on a T-Rex? I saw it on the internet, it must be true.

But, but, but Satan invented the internet too!

Archived