IGNORED

Two-faced blogger in re: copyright laws? (new title)

MamaJunebug

Cora at Heartfelt and Homemade (thanks, Dom Wack Troll, for puttIng us wise to her) has a long "don't you dare use any of my original artwork!" warning on her blog --

- right above -- an uncredited image of Hallmark Cards' Maxine character!!

Maxine is under copyright. http://web-design.lovetoknow.com/Maxine ... e_Graphics

Ah, dominionists and their threefold rules of life: Do as I say, not as I do; do unto others before they do you; also: sucks not to be me. :naughty:

I didn't even see that warning before I did my post, MJB, but needless to say, I'm not exactly shaking in my boots. I don't know if Cora is a dominionist or not, but I most recently found her linked on Lady Lydia's blog and have seen her on a few others before. I wonder how much these "homemaking" bloggers know about their dominionist linky friends, and if they would even be alarmed at their views.

She appeared on DL via DWT's weekly offering, close enough for me! ;)

I'll see if I can change the title of the topic to more accurately reflect her maybe-dominionist leanings.

BTW, had to agree with several DL responders - the craftsmanship of the owls she made was top-notch ... but I h8s calico owls with a passion, so it's all for naught. :mrgreen:

She appeared on DL via DWT's weekly offering, close enough for me! ;)

Yes, I had shown the extreme "right wing" of Dominionism (Joanne) the week before, so I thought I'd better do a "left wing" counter-post this week! :)

Oh, that Joanne! Looking so, so righteous in her Fashions By Wanda Barzee.

That's a sad story, that one.

Archived