IGNORED

For rent? New Sarah post.

Justme

Guest Anonymous

They posted previously about some nesting housemartens.

She's desperately trying to be cute to attract a man.... :)

I think it's kind of cute. Obviously she's bored out of her mind and desperate for a husband and baby, but it's still kind of cute and whimsical for a Maxwell.

When she posted about the sparrows the other day I did think she was hinting that Elizabeth was up the duff already :D

If it wasn't a Maxwell post, it'd be kinda cute, but for some reason, since I know who's writing it, it's just sad. Like their life is so boring they have to resort to using birds nests as entertainment.

Guest Anonymous

It is especially sad if you scroll down the page so that both that post and the one below are in view: Anna, glowing with happiness and clutching a baby to her breast; Sarah's childish handwriting, proclaiming that a nest is 'vacant'... What a terrible metaphor for Sarah's sad, empty life.

Does it appear Sarah is trying to lighten up a little in her posts? There seems to be a few jokes thrown in there recently.

Maybe it's the influence of her young nieces? Or, like someone said up thread, trying to attract a man with her, ahem, sense of humor.

And if she can get rid of the formal writing on the blog, can't she also do it with the Moody books?

I think that Sarah is trying to chear herself up. The women of her generation in her life have just had babies. Her baby brother is getting married to a girl 10 years younger than Sarah. What is Auntie Sarah doing? Rewriting a Moody book! She's not even doing a new one! The monotony must be killing her.

Does it appear Sarah is trying to lighten up a little in her posts? There seems to be a few jokes thrown in there recently.

Maybe it's the influence of her young nieces? Or, like someone said up thread, trying to attract a man with her, ahem, sense of humor.

I've noticed that as well. She even uses a smiley in one of her recent posts! I really do think she's trying to seem less stiff in an attempt to attract a man.

Archived