IGNORED

Crazy Janis is back!

MaroonMandy

Looks like lots of kiddos, vacation and "a few new peircings." It looks like she's reading Fifty Shades of Grey, which surprises me a little. I never pegged her as a reader...

ETA link:

lilpeasinmypodfromgod.blogspot

How funny that she posted right after FJ asked about her. ;)

WTF is with the pic of her looking topless in a pool? Who posts that on the Internet?! And even more WTF at those little "divas" of hers posed like hookers models?? I don't know what it is about this woman (other than her attention seeking clothes/attitude, that is), but she just rubs me the wrong way as a whole.

My apologies to anyone who is into it, but the "vintage" photos people are posting everywhere are wearing. me. right. out. I was a kid in 1971. Do you know why they improved photography? Because in 1971 photos sucked. Every time I see these artificially aged photos taken by some hipster - especially a fundie hipster!- in 2012 I want to scream.

Wow! I started the post about her, and voila! she appears! I have me some mighty superpowers! Welcome back, Crazt Janis! And now-I haven't had a million dollars in $10 bills ever. So now that will appear, right? Or do I need to make that a seperate post?

The photo that was captioned "My divas at the creek" is so wrong on so many levels. Who poses their children like that??? Also, the baby looks beet red in that photo. She should be covered and protected from the sun.

Edited because beat and beet are two different words.

Nah, she isn't topless, but her teeny bikini is barely covering her tata. You can see the string halter thing around her neck. And her son is picking his nose in the first pic. Love that!

If I am every lucky enough to have a daughter, the last thing I'll be referring to her as is a diva. Blech. But I'm also one to cringe whenever I hear a little girl being referred to as a princess.

Hooray! My guilty pleasure is back!

What's worse, sexualizing young girls or suppressing their sexuality to the point they're ashamed of it? Six of one, half a dozen of the other I guess.

The way that woman's body bounces back into shape after pregnancy is just awe inspiring.

To walk out of the hospital looking that good in that outfit after your eighth baby is simply incredible.

What's wrong with the picture at the creek of the girls? They look like they're doing the prissy pose to me. Haha! Julia doesn't really do that but my niece does, all on her on! The girl REALLY thinks she is a princess! LOL!

She um... dresses in awful tiny bikinis. LOL!

Hooray! My guilty pleasure is back!

What's worse, sexualizing young girls or suppressing their sexuality to the point they're ashamed of it? Six of one, half a dozen of the other I guess.

IMO? Repressing it is worse. Those little girls probably aren't trying to be "sexy" they are trying to be "divas" (stupid, i know, but whatever!). Honestly, why is it a big deal? My 7 year old stands like that and taps her foot when she is trying to get a point across or act "big girl" (tween), I don't think anything of it.

I'm starting to think that Janis carried those babies in a shopping bag for nine months, with the way her body bounces back. Or maybe it's the fact that she had the first one at 16 or 17 and is still in her twenties with the eighth one. Or she has a string coming out of her toe that she just has to pull, and everything pops back into place, I don't know. But jealous? You bet!

I'm starting to think that Janis carried those babies in a shopping bag for nine months, with the way her body bounces back. Or maybe it's the fact that she had the first one at 16 or 17 and is still in her twenties with the eighth one. Or she has a string coming out of her toe that she just has to pull, and everything pops back into place, I don't know. But jealous? You bet!

I didn't walk out looking anything like that after having my first one at 23. And I hadn't put on much more weight than the actual baby with that pregnancy (that came with the next one).

IMO? Repressing it is worse. Those little girls probably aren't trying to be "sexy" they are trying to be "divas" (stupid, i know, but whatever!). Honestly, why is it a big deal? My 7 year old stands like that and taps her foot when she is trying to get a point across or act "big girl" (tween), I don't think anything of it.

Exactly. My niece has that "diva" attitude, and that's what she does! That's just how she acts! And I agree, repressing is worse.

Isn't Janis obsessed with diet and exercise? Like to the point where its borderline problematic? If she is devoting enough time and energy to her body I can understand the shape she has. I sure don't understand where she GETS the time and energy with eight kids...

LInk not working for me,saying "firefox cannot find site" . Did she flouce?

Naw, she's still there. Ya gotta put the .com at the end. :) I'm lazy though. I use Chrome, and I just highlighted over it and did a google search and clicked on the link. Haha

That poor baby in the divas picture! That little kid looks like she's literally frying in the sun! Put a hat on that kid, stat!!

How funny that she posted right after FJ asked about her. ;)

WTF is with the pic of her looking topless in a pool? Who posts that on the Internet?! And even more WTF at those little "divas" of hers posed like hookers models?? I don't know what it is about this woman (other than her attention seeking clothes/attitude, that is), but she just rubs me the wrong way as a whole.

I'm with you on the rubbing up the rubbing up the wrong way. She gets up my nose for sure. Glad to have her back. I've been missing her and her implants.

Archived