IGNORED

WATCH: Conservative Group Calls For Boycott Of Google

doggie

I guess they use iPhones and not Droids. IIRC Google owns the Droid OS (or something, because my phone is all about some Google!)

Google designed the Droid OS, but Apple's CEO is teh ghey. Windows phone anybody?

Well I sure did not predict this. Well I guess I did but hell good luck with this. I am sure google is shaking in their boots. and good luck with not using a product that comes from a company that supports your views. This is like a piss ant threatening to bite a whale. give the 40 hateful moms a chance to chime in too. Hey just think maybe this will keep the from communicating so much without cell phones and computers.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/1 ... 66218.html

This reminds me (on a much smaller scale) of the tantrum the conservatives threw when they threatened to boycott JC Penney's unless Ellen DeGeneres was removed as their spokesperson. JCP backed Ellen, and IIRC also ran an ad later showing two happy dads -- a couple -- with their kids, further cementing their gay support. JCP's sales and customer approval ratings actually went up. So the conservative boycott will probably help Google, too. :dance:

I guess they can't use Bing, because Bill Gates and Microsoft support gay marriage. Fundie groups like AFA, 40 K Moms, etc should just boycott any computer or Internet product. One of my relatives who lives in northern California works in the telecommunications industry and over the years she has met several gay people who work for Apple and several computer/technology companies. The computer industry is pretty supportive of gay rights.

The telecommunications field has been pretty open and accepting of gay rights for a very long time. In fact even in the 80's it was not uncommon to work with many openly gay co-workers at the telephone company, with the Ma Bell slit, these people ended up at lots of other companies (most of which have been gobbled back up, and brought back into mostly one or two), and most ended up with domestic partner benefits years later. So they shouldn't use the telephone or internet connections, because most of those companies are pro gay rights.

These people liked the old days so much, why not go back to them literally, I mean with all the gay folks working, creating and having their rights protected by these companies, they should just go protect themselves in a little bunker, on some huge desolate piece of land and leave us all alone. The issue I guess is they can still breed and buy guns, damn, someone go get a few gun manufactors to start liking gay rights! Then tell the Birth control people to say, gays all suck and see if that fixes our problems.

Archived