IGNORED

Ministers wife found drowned.

Witsec7

Mods, if you want to shift this to chatter feel free.

OBITUARIES FIND N SAVE LOCAL BUSINESSES Local news the way you want it:

Body recovered from Willamette identified as wife of Clackamas preacher

Published: Tuesday, July 10, 2012, 5:24 PM Updated: Tuesday, July 10, 2012, 5:40 PM By Rick Bella, The Oregonian

A body recovered from the Willamette River has been identified as that of Elizabeth Alynn Pike, wife of Clackamas-area preacher who directs a conservative Christian watchdog group.

Pike, 55, was declared missing last December after witnesses told Portland police that she parked her car on the Marquam Bridge, climbed up over the railing and jumped into the river. Crew members of the Portland Spirit tour boat spotted her body near Terminal 2 early Saturday morning.

The Medical Examiner's Office has ruled Pike's death a suicide.

Elizabeth Alynn Pike -- she went by Alynn -- was married to the Rev. Ted Pike, who heads the National Prayer Network. The organization has stirred up controversy by declaring that American Christianity has become too closely aligned with the Zionist movement in Judaism, leading to unquestioning support of Israel.

The organization also has attacked anti-bias-crime laws backed by the Jewish Anti-Defamation League.

According to the National Prayer Network website, Alynn Pike suffered a benign brain tumor in 2003, which triggered seizures. Despite surgery, Pike continued to suffer mental problems, which her husband interpreted as the work of demons. "Did Alynn commit suicide?" the website asks. "Absolutely not. She was insane and entirely under demonic control. Satan murdered her, throwing her off the bridge. She now wears a martyr's crown in heaven."

The Rev. Ted Pike could not be reached for comment.

http://www.oregonlive.com/clackamascoun ... er_default

Wow. He is really out there.

By Rev. Ted Pike

25 Jan 12

As part of the experience of losing my wife to murderous demonic attack, reasons have been suggested for why Alynn was demonically infested for six years (See Ted Pike: My Wife Died a Martyr for God and Freedom). These include claims that:

The demons were actually expressions of Alynn's own personality, especially with her use of psychiatric drugs after brain surgery. In particular, her behavior was that of a classic schizophrenic, with multiple personalities and dramatic delusions. Yet Alynn, although suffering the predominant lows and occasional highs of bipolar disorder, was never diagnosed by her psychiatrist as having any schizophrenic symptoms.

Alynn's demons were actually ghosts, i.e., departed souls, not fallen angels. This contradicts the Bible's position that upon death all souls go immediately to heaven or hell. Ghosts are portrayed by paranormal "experts" as spirits lingering indefinitely to interact with humans for good or bad. In contrast, I believe all "ghosts" are actually demons who want to cause mankind to believe they, too, will not face judgment after death.

What Alynn experienced were thought-control images emanating from the U.S. Government, "dark energy†in the universe, or evil collective thoughts from the Jewish supremacists we resist. All such energy coalesced into malevolent personalities.

Yet unthinking energy, no matter how powerful or manipulated, cannot create intelligence or personality. What we encountered every day, particularly in the demon Pitcaw, was an incredibly intelligent and creative personality as interactive as any human being.

I believe that to be a righteous or fallen angel is to possess the most astonishing power to reorganize matter, penetrate it, and move through space at will. Alynn may now possess such powers of creativity and movement.

www.truthtellers.org/alerts/demonscreat ... gence.html

So why are they just now finding her body? Does the river freeze over in the winter, or is the river just too unpredictable to conduct a thorough/safe search?

How convenient that the good reverend's wife didn't commit the mortal sin of suicide--it was demons y'all! I wonder if he would be as accommodating to anyone else. Sad that she couldn't get the medical help that she obviously needed.

His description of her "demonic" problems:

truthtellers.org/alerts/tedpikewifediedmartyr.html

So why are they just now finding her body? Does the river freeze over in the winter, or is the river just too unpredictable to conduct a thorough/safe search?

How convenient that the good reverend's wife didn't commit the mortal sin of suicide--it was demons y'all! I wonder if he would be as accommodating to anyone else. Sad that she couldn't get the medical help that she obviously needed.

The rivers have been extremely high this year. The river near my house is still only 2 inches from the bank. She could have been stuck under some derby in a flooded area that was just barley accessible.

It is one of the biggest rivers west of the Mississippi. When the water temps rise at this time of the year a floater will surface.

Well I always wondered how fundies explain suicide...now I know. This in particular stands out:

In particular, her behavior was that of a classic schizophrenic, with multiple personalities and dramatic delusions.

I'm pretty sure classic schizophrenia does not include multiple personalities. That's a myth, as far as I know.

Archived