IGNORED

Maxwell blog income

Witsec5

The Maxwells are my newest addiction thanks to the imprisonment of Sarah. I'm beyond bored with the Duggars, who were my gateway drug and Jinger leaves me cold.

Anyway, the traffic at the Maxwell website is rather sparse and they are only making $15 per day with the blog ($464 a month). I wonder how much of that traffic comes from us? Is there a way to access their blog another way so they don't get paid for our visits? I'm new to all of this so I dk.

titus2.com

Titus2.com - Official Titus2.com: homeschool information by Steve and Teri Maxwell

Added: 2012-05-30 16:34:32

Daily Visits

$15

Daily Revenue

$464

Monthly Revenue

$5,573

Website Value

On average, titus2.com is ranked #618,217 across major traffic ranking services such as Alexa. This metric shows the popularity of this site compared to other sites around the web. It domain created on 1999-02-16. It gets 774 internet visitors per day. Visitors to the site view an average of 3 unique pages per day. Estimated daily time on site 03:52 seconds. It has an average of 4,930 pages indexed in major search engines like Google™. It has 487 backlinks according to Alexa.

With the daily ads revenue: $15 USD. If the site was up for sale, it would be worth approximately $5,573 USD. Out of the 30 unique keywords found on titus2.com, "family blog" was the most dense. The website's IP address is 208.110.69.251, which tells us that the geographical location of its server is in Kansas City, United States. This site has Google PageRank™ 4 of 10.

To be honest, I'm not sure. There is some ad revenue I guess but I don't see a lot of ads on their website except for their own crappy books that they sell.

Where did you get this info? I'd love to look up some others.

Oh yes and the Duggars are making $2100 per month from duggarfamily.com

This pisses me off because a lot of freejingerites are wonderful writers and artists and their talents are not being rewarded. Yet the Maxwells, the Duggars, and the Bates at a minimum are getting passive income just for being assholes.

They make money on running their website? Seriously? I didn't know that. Okay, somebody has to talk to Stevie about spilling the beans about it in a Dad's Corner.

Just check out the website I work for....pretty pitiful but that's why we have an investor!

This site has a Alexa rank of #2,139,663. It domain created on 2011-06-30. It reaches roughly 242 unique users each day. Visitors to it view 1.8 unique pages each day on average. Estimated daily time on site 02:21 seconds. It has an average of 1,400 pages indexed in major search engines like Google™. It has 81 backlinks according to Alexa.

It has the potential to earn $5 USD in advertisement revenue per day. If the site was up for sale, it would be worth approximately $1,742 USD. Out of the 30 unique keywords found, "catering" was the most dense.

I've been thinking of starting a blog for a while now which I will call "No shit." In it I will blatantly pimp out my smiling family, talk about my exclusive made up religion, and blather on incoherently about sin and the end of days. The sad thing is there will be a segment of the population that will not be able to tell it is satire.

I just checked my husband's business website and it is worth $202! and it says .56 a day daily income. Im not sure how they come up with that amount? I know how many sales came from the website last year (we did a comparison website vs yellow pages) and it was alot more then .56 a day!

As for the Maxwell's I admit every few days I check the site to see if they are having any fun yet! I think I have only been to the Duggars site once, Josh gives me enough entertainment on his instagram.

I must be totally naive. How can you get paid for hits on your website? Who pays you for them?

I've been thinking of starting a blog for a while now which I will call "No shit." In it I will blatantly pimp out my smiling family, talk about my exclusive made up religion, and blather on incoherently about sin and the end of days. The sad thing is there will be a segment of the population that will not be able to tell it is satire.

:lol:

If they're running ads, then they basically get paid for any clicks to their site, where the ad is viewed. I subscribe to my fundie blogroll in Google reader, so I can read without giving them clicks.

I'm not 100% sure about who pays. I do know that it has to do with links and clicks. Amazon pays and so do other advertisers. Maybe someone knows more about this:)

Something's fishy when it comes to nogreaterjoy.org

Michael Pearl is listed as the owner since 1999. No revenue and no clicks at all! WTF. How is he hiding his revenue! For fuck's sake, even my school district's website generates $15 a day for god knows what!

Thanks contrary. I will have to add my favorite fundies to googlereader so I don't give them income.

I am blown away by some of the numbers, assuming they're right. Jacinda at growinghome once posted that she makes a "significant" income while "keeping at home", and while I wouldn't call $1000 a month a significant income, it's good money for writing a paragraph or two per day.

I need a blog.

How does one start with this kind of business? I entertain a lot of people with my FB page, but they are really just people I know, of course. I'm a "retired" technical writer and could easily blog every day to keep people laughing.

You have to niche blog and you have to be good at it. You have to be good at networking, social media marketing, knowing wordpress, etc. You have to always be thinking of the next project/big thing. It's not easy running a blog. You can assume you won't be able to monetize within the first three months either, so you're not really getting paid for hard work when you do it.

Thanks, smores! I should look more into this. I spend a lot of time online and have a background in tech writing. Hmmmm.

What is the deal with bloggers and "giveaways"? Where do they get things to give away? Are they buying these things themselves and then giving them away in order to increase blog traffic?

It isn't surprising that the Duggars are making over 2 k month for their site. I only checked out the Duggar site maybe every couple of weeks. I bet once the show ends, their blog income will start dropping a bit.

Wow, I am in the middle of a home remodel and I think its time to get back to blogging for me! I only have 13 readers and all of them are from here so its not like I am going to make any money but it would be fun to try. :dance:

Wow, I am in the middle of a home remodel and I think its time to get back to blogging for me! I only have 13 readers and all of them are from here so its not like I am going to make any money but it would be fun to try. :dance:

clibby, I'll read your blog, even if you are mind-numbingly boring, just cuz you are an FJer! :P

clibby, I'll read your blog, even if you are mind-numbingly boring, just cuz you are an FJer! :P

Hey, where is clibby's blog? I'd become a reader! Send a link!

Hey, where is clibby's blog? I'd become a reader! Send a link!

I went to the FJ library post at the top. The 3rd group of links is FJers, and is is listed alphabetically. Clibbyjo, consider yourself cyberstalked! :D

Archived