IGNORED

Trump 28: He's a "stable genius" with a "big & powerful button"

Destiny

My husband is 6'2" and even at his heaviest(245) he didn't look like Trump. Either Trump is way shorter or he is way heavier or both. 

Did any reporter ask why the doctor didn't know how to spell his name?

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, formergothardite said:

My husband is 6'2" and even at his heaviest(245) he didn't look like Trump. Either Trump is way shorter or he is way heavier or both. 

No, but one of them reportedly did ask if the presidunce still has bone spurs... 

5 minutes ago, fraurosena said:

No, but one of them reportedly did ask if the presidunce still has bone spurs... 

They did! it grabbed my attention from the project I'm working on. It was hilarious. 

Picking on the height thing, here are some photos of supposedly 6'3'' Trump and 6'1'' Obama standing next to each other...

Spoiler

16blowWEB-master768-v3.jpg

rtswlc9-e1504451438950.jpg?quality=80&st

GTY-trumps-obamas-transition-jef-170120_

47 minutes ago, formergothardite said:

I agree with someone else on here, I think the driver's license is a lie and I think they added another inch and cut a few pounds off to slide him just under the "obese" classification.

And Ronnie/Ronny, if he's in such great shape, why does he need to exercise more and eat better?

1 hour ago, Rachel333 said:

Picking on the height thing, here are some photos of supposedly 6'3'' Trump and 6'1'' Obama standing next to each other...

Hide contents

I like how Pencey and Biden look taller standing on the step behind him.

I can see Russia from Norway's house

I'm in my mid-60s and used to be 5'6" tall. I am now 5'4.5" tall. I know women seem to have more of a problem with calcium & bone loss, but there is no f'ing way he GREW an inch in adulthood! I suspect he is, at best, 6'1", probably less, (Obama looks taller). And 239 lbs? Please. I've been weighing and judging weights all my life and I would estimate Trump's weight at 250. Of course its hard, because he rarely is photographed not wearing a suit and it's usually baggy.

And the Montreal Cognitive Assessment? I'm not a doctor, but I thought it sounded like the test the therapist gave my mother several years ago. She suffered from dementia; scored a perfect score. I looked at it online; if that was it, it was ridiculous. Identify line drawing of a lion, a rhinoceros, and a camel. Repeat a list of words, numbers, subtraction; seriously, I can't imagine anyone failing this test.  Trump got 30/30, I honestly believe my dog could do as well.

This was really troubling. I hate to see that the collusion and lying has infiltrated the medical/military as well.  Good genes, my ass!

1 hour ago, Rachel333 said:

Reveal hidden contents

But wait- you didn't count his hair. If he extends it, it should count for at least 2-3 inches!

Re: Fire & Fury -  I'm late to the discussion,  i just wanted to chime in -  the book is not well-written, reads like a long Vanity Fair article, not surprising, needs better editing and focuses more on Bannon than Trump. The "good" parts have already been leaked by the NYT or WP. But it was worth the $15 to me to help make it a best seller and because Trump was trying to block its release. 

5 hours ago, fraurosena said:

Seriously?

How can this doctor even say this? Is he also a clairvoyant? How can he predict anyone to remain healthy in the future? Let alone a man with such unhealthy habits as the presidunce?

What an utterly unprofessional thing to say!

A few comments on Facebook are saying that since Trump is the head of the military, and Jackson is a military doctor, technically Trump is Jackson's boss, and Jackson has to follow Trump's orders.  Like fudging a medical report.

5 minutes ago, JMarie said:

A few comments on Facebook are saying that since Trump is the head of the military, and Jackson is a military doctor, technically Trump is Jackson's boss, and Jackson has to follow Trump's orders.  Like fudging a medical report.

The Hippocratic Oath says "First, do no harm".  First and foremost this doctor is doing harm to this country and the rest of the world by falsifying his medical report.

The second part the 'will remain so for the duration of his presidency' looks like total bullshit. There is no way he can predict that.

I'll pull a Trump.  ...Hey Democrats!  Do SOMETHING.

Re: Fire & Fury -  I'm late to the discussion,  i just wanted to chime in -  the book is not well-written, reads like a long Vanity Fair article, not surprising, needs better editing and focuses more on Bannon than Trump. The "good" parts have already been leaked by the NYT or WP. But it was worth the $15 to me to help make it a best seller and because Trump was trying to block its release. 

That’s mainly why I bought it too, as a way of saying fornicate you to the giant orange fart cloud.

Jeb Bush is 6'3" here they are side by side!

If Trump is 6'3" so am I ... he's lucky if he's 6' and thus would be considered obese.

Spoiler

b0ea4bc3d7c13829820f6a7067009dab_c0-108-2273-1433_s885x516.thumb.jpg.6f179a50966901220943f548f0049f31.jpg

I just read his entire physical report and texted my sister whose a nurse about the vitals. I was stuck the most with the weight and his heart health, especially because our BP is similar (I'm a point or two lower in both) but I actually eat healthy and exercise 6 days a week. Le sigh. I just also will never believe anything anyone from this administration says.

I forgot about Jeb Bush, who is CLEARLY several inches TALLER than Trump. Remembering the Repub debates, Jeb was the tallest candidate without question. If Jeb is 6' 3", Trump cannot be over 6'. If the military doctor cannot get something as simple as his HEIGHT correct, well you can just forget the rest of this amazing medical report. I'm wondering if they actually measured him, or just asked him. . ?

14 minutes ago, AuntK said:

If the military doctor cannot get something as simple as his HEIGHT correct, well you can just forget the rest of this amazing medical report.

Au contraire:

The Montreal Cognitive Assessment is just a SCREENING  tool for detecting cognitive impairment/dementia.  Fuck Face did not undergo a full neuropsychological evaluation which would have provided data to determine if all was well with The Yam.  The APA code of ethics does not permit me to speculate on FF's performance on a full neuropsych eval, but the repetition of phrases coupled with  his word salad interviews raise concerns.  If I  had a client who exhibited that particular cluster of observable behaviors, I'd be pulling out a full battery of neuropsych assessments.

Yeah and MOCA is available online so if you know you'll be getting that test you can study the answers beforehand.

There's no question in my mind that he's been declining cognitively. In his earlier interviews, say, 20-30 years ago, he has a much easier time saying complex sentences and finishing thoughts, now he rambles more incoherently, does the word salad answers that don't even address the question he was asked, repeats the same stories over and over, can't seem to correct his lies or mistakes based on feedback, says weird stupid untrue things that don't even seem like lies because there doesn't seem to be any motivation to lie about such things, stops midsentence and veers off, apparently because he can't find the word. Then there are some videos in which he can't find his limo or wanders off or doesn't appear to see the person. In one video he asked where Rudy is and Rudy Giuliani was sitting right in front of him.   He left a couple of document signing ceremonies before signing the document, and Pence had to draw him back to sign it.  Things like the  F-52 planes he sold to the Norwegian PM, Nambia, the Sweden tweet.  

Sometimes it seems that things that he should know come as a surprise when he hears about them on Fox, or he misunderstood something he heard.

1 hour ago, AmazonGrace said:

Yeah and MOCA is available online so if you know you'll be getting that test you can study the answers beforehand.

This is one of the many things that I am wondering with regard to Dr. Ronny/Ronnie's  glowing report. Is it possible that he was given the answers in advance?

Dr R/R seemed a little too ebullient in his endorsement of Dump's health. I hate to think that he has fallen under the Dump's spell but it all seemed off. He threw out that Sudafed thing when someone asked about the slurred speech. He just right away remembered that he had given Dumpy Sudafed that day? And would Sudafed cause you to start slurring your speech suddenly, especially after you've been speaking clearly, well as clearly as Dump ever is, before?

The worst, and what makes me think this was all bullshit, is the height and weight. No way. Nope, not true. I've already said, I think he already fudged on the driver's license and he needed to NOT be obese. While fat does not weigh as much as muscle, he's still at least 250 now. If Dr. R/R will lie about that, he'll lie about anything.

• Destiny locked this topic

Archived