IGNORED

Counting On Season Two- Part 3

samurai_sarah

On 9/25/2016 at 11:47 PM, Jinder Roles said:

Well Laredo is on the border and about 95% Latino/Hispanic so they're still going to have to deal with scary brown people. Jinger better stop making eyes and Jeremy and brush up on her Spanish

Yes, and Nuevo Laredo across the border is right in the heart of the Mexican gang/drug wars. It's going to be a wake up call for her.

• Replies 602
  • Created
  • Last Reply
50 minutes ago, PartriarchydefyinValkarie said:

She's also been allowed to be around Hiccup and bond with him so she doesn't have to cling to him when saying it and look all doe-eyed. Then again anyone who tried to push those stupid courtship rules on her would end up at the end of her axe. 

And they even KISSED more than once in their courtship. Oh man, so defrauding. 

On 9/26/2016 at 0:47 AM, Jinder Roles said:

Well Laredo is on the border and about 95% Latino/Hispanic so they're still going to have to deal with scary brown people. Jinger better stop making eyes and Jeremy and brush up on her Spanish

Just waiting for them to find a mostly-assimilated (so English-speaking, no accent, in the USA for a long time) Hispanic fundie couple to be their token "LOOK! WE'RE NOT RACISTS!" Bestest Friends in the vein of Flame.

3 minutes ago, HarleyQuinn said:

And they even KISSED more than once in their courtship. Oh man, so defrauding. 

Well, they always are around their friends and dragons so that their accountability partners since Astrid's folks are sinful and apparently gave her no siblings. :pb_lol:

Finally got to see last week's episode and CAN'T BELIEVE a big deal wasn't made of the accidental front hug.  I would have presumed there would be a full on explanation about HOW EVERY COURTSHIP IS DIFFERENT and all that jazz.

The Flame/Bin bbq had me in near tears.  How is this entertainment????  Aggghh...  no one to blame except myself, I suppose.  It's not like I didn't read this whole thread before I watched it.

46 minutes ago, montyollie said:

Finally got to see last week's episode and CAN'T BELIEVE a big deal wasn't made of the accidental front hug.  I would have presumed there would be a full on explanation about HOW EVERY COURTSHIP IS DIFFERENT and all that jazz.

The Flame/Bin bbq had me in near tears.  How is this entertainment????  Aggghh...  no one to blame except myself, I suppose.  It's not like I didn't read this whole thread before I watched it.

I'll just leave this here...

6 minutes ago, Yaoichan12 said:

I want Flame to rap this so much LOL

Flame's wife wears pants.  And they are from tiny families.  I highly suspect they didn't drink the side hug kool aid.  Plus, he's in his mid thirties, and they only have one kid.

Catching the end of last week's episode.  The pretense for going to the music store was to buy Jessa a keyboard... but they hardly even looked at one, and clearly didnt buy one.  LIARS!

Counting on "The big event" part 1

YAY! Bin has a football camp...clearly they needed to show him doing something useful and this was the best they could come up with.  YAWN  More "BABE" talk...

Bin TH - For MONTHS he's been planning a football camp to reach "at risk" youth.

Flashback to him talking to flame during his trop

BIn TH - Sports can be a great way to connect.  With a little backgroundI thought football would be a way to reach kids. Its a few days away and theres a lot of work to do.

Steve and Bin walk in.  Bin says that he would be overwhelemd without Steve

Bin and Steve meet with a heathen female and she gives them a tour of the indoor field. SHe's wearing REAL shorts, like I can see her thighs... 

Bin TH - Its gonna be hot so it would be bad if a kid got injured or heat exhaustion.  I'm hoping we have a good turnout.

Jessa TH - No one RSVPd. We dont know how many people are coming

Bin TH - We put so much work in this, it would be hard if only a few came.  Lots of prayer...

Back at the TTH

Jinger sits on her bed and facetimes with Jeremy.  She misses him... 

Flashbacks to the courtship.  She's known him "like my entire life."

JInger tells him the kids are getting ready for football camp.  Jeremy says he should come and show them how to play "real football."  Theyll see eachother next week.  Jeremy says the parents are getting the house ready.  She'll meet his friends... he planned the trip.  She cant wait to "see all the places I've heard about "for so long"".  Michelle wants to go meet the people in NY.  

Jessa TH - Jinger was our chaperone, so I'm returning the favor.

Jeremy tells her they GET to go to NYC

Jinger TH - Our courtship is on the fastrack.  We hope it progresses to engagement.

Jeremy asks if she's still nervous about cooking with his grandma

Jinger TH - I'm nervous in the kitchen... Producer asks her what baked ziti is.  SHe responds "I dont know all these italian foods."

Producer to Joy and Jana "what is the difference between spaghetti and linguine?"

Joy - Linguine is a fancier spaghetti.

Bin - I love gnocchi I love spaghetti and quesadilla (in an italian accent)

Jinger - What is the difference between those two? They're both pasta, did I pass?  I dont know my Italian foods and I love em, every bite!

Back to cooing... JInger cant wait to meet his parents

Jessa TH - meeting the relatvies doesnt mean they're getting engaged tomorrow.

Back to cooing.... been good tlaking to you babe... you too love... I love you soo much.

As someone who married into an Italian family - those pasta comments offend me on a deeply personal level. :pb_lol:

10 hours ago, nst said:

must have been in the background somewhere -but I don't remember seeing him.  The only time in concrete i remember seeing him was the baby shower.  But he was with Ben for a long time before that if you were up to watching Ben's "videos" 

He'd been hanging out with Ben for about 6 months before the shower, so no, he wasn't at Benessa's wedding. They met the following April or May. 

Just now, marmalade said:

He'd been hanging out with Ben for about 6 months before the shower, so no, he wasn't at Benessa's wedding. They met the following April or May. 

so this famous guest house is the house with the dent in the fridge and i swear it's the house that Jill had her shower in - but then was a "friend''s house 

that house is a freaking mansion 

3 minutes ago, Yaoichan12 said:

When I think of guest house, I think of a small dwelling possibly behind someone's house. Not a little mansion some miles away. 

Did the show actually confirm that Jerick are living in the Pool House down the street and NOT the Duggar guesthouse that's on the Back 40? Because yeah, we have pictorial evidence that the Dillards are there, while Joshley occupies the actual guesthouse. 

1 minute ago, marmalade said:

Did the show actually confirm that Jerick are living in the Pool House down the street and NOT the Duggar guesthouse that's on the Back 40? Because yeah, we have pictorial evidence that the Dillards are there, while Joshley occupies the actual guesthouse. 

somoene needs to line all the houses up via pictures and just tell us practically 

because that house didn't need any painting imo 

and Jessa we know that you want easy children no need to constantly tell us 

Counting on - Bin getting hit in the face with balls - Part 2

Bin TH - football camp is in a few days

Jessa, Bin, and Spurge arrive at the TTH.

Bin tells us that he has accessories that need to get in the bags - water bottles, flame cds...

The J'kids will have to pack the bags.  Josiah tells us its a breeze.  Bin says getting the duggars assembled is like being a coach because theyre a team. He directs the kids - Josie climbs on the table.

Flashback to Jessa telling everyone how to stuff her wedding invitations

Bin - If the duggars were a football team, what position would I play?

Joy - what are the positions?  (Dont they go to razerback games???) I could play football, but I dont know the names of all the positions.

Bin - I'd probably play QB

Joy - QB is that the guy that kicks it?

JInger - I think Josie would make a good waterboy

Josiah - I think Jessa would be the referee (do they realize that these are not positions?)

Jessa - I'd just stand around blowing the whistle at everybody

Josiah - she tends to keep everyone in line

Bin - I think Mr Duggar would be a good coach, he has so many kids so hes used to...

Joseph - My mom has a pretty good whistle so maybe she'll be the referee

Back to the asembly line... They stuff bags... bin points out that flame donated CDs and wrist bands.  We're reminded of who flame is and flashbacks to their trip to his studio.  He donated CDs and "stuff"... the bags say "life champs football."

Bin - Its the first real step of the idea of the football camp becoming a reality.  Its important to get people on boad to get a huge task done.

At the guest house Joy and Jana go to see what "renovations" they have to work on.  She's setting it up for J"derick to surprise them.  Jana points out the whole house is yellow and it needs to be repainted.  They want it "fresh and new."  The trim isnt white so it would be too much to do.

Jana - my dad sets thebudget so it will be a challenge to renovate without breaking the budget.  She hates the backsplash... and the cabinets... she wants to do a lot but also want to be frugal.  

Jessa TH - Jana is always hunting for bargains.  If seh was a paint color she'd be maroon...'

Jinger - lavendar

Joy - yellow... jana banana....

joseph - she'd be the perfect color.

Jana TH - we've done renovation projects (shots of boob painting over the tree int he girl's room).  THis project is bigger scale.  Hopefully we can get everyone in on this one too.

WHY ARE THEY REDOING THE HOUSE IF THEY ARE GOING BACK TO SINTRAL AMERIKA?

Jana TH - Jill likes a hippie style and I like classic. She'll like whatever I do to it, I hope.

Joy TH - THe house is doable but we have a time crunch.

At Jessa's house

Bin TH - Tomorrow is the big day! I'm nervous but excited.

Spurge bounces iwth a football.

Bin talks about meeting the other coaches for the first time. They're going to steve's house to meet the coaches and put together a plan.

Spurge stands and bounces.

Bin TH - Spurgeon is a playful young chap.  

Bin tries to get spurge to walk

Jessa - He's an easy baby and he gets older he has more of a personality.  Thats a good thing.

Bin tries to show him how to hold the football, Spurge wants to eat it.

Bin TH - as he gets older he's more challenging. He wants to crawl and we cant turn our backs.

Jessa TH - It will be awesome if all of our kids are as awesome as spurge.  I'm guessing I'll get a kid who was like me. I always gave my parents arun. 

OF course the womens and childrens segregate themselves from the men :2wankers: Also Jessa looks like she REALLY wants to be there lol. ALso Ben.. one of these is not like the other. He's like a lost little boy among all those accomplished men.

I think the guest house is on the front 40.  It's in one of the commercial looking buildings out front of the main house.

Why do they need to redo the pool house?  Have the monkeys nearly destroyed it already?  Plus why does Jill always get the primo accommodations?  I hope they packed everything before they left danger America since it looks like Jill has no plans to return or at least not for quite awhile.

The more the producers ask questions of these Duggars, the more I am convinced the Duggars are dumb as rocks.  Oh. My.

Or, if I was being nicer, I could say they are some of the most sheltered, uneducated folks I have witnessed in a while.

I guess little girls are not allowed to take part in the camp. :tw_confused: or maybe they did not find one who wanted to be forced to take part in this lol

edit: and here comes the indoctrination of little boys EWWWW

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived