IGNORED

You do the math (or SOTDRT in action)...

0 kids n not countin

If things happen around every 2,000 yrs, well from Adam to the flood was about 2,000 yrs, & from the flood to the cross about 2,000 yrs, well it's been about 2,000 yrs, so Jesus is coming soon.

What can I say, the reasoning just blows my mind....

What can I say, the reasoning just blows my mind....

He's the son of god, not a bus.

Oh, my god, this is the most I've laughed out loud in a while! Thank you for that after a long week!!!11!!1!

Oh, my god, this is the most I've laughed out loud in a while! Thank you for that after a long week!!!11!!1!

Happy that my post made someone's day. ;)

May your laugh be a start to a good week-end!!!11!!1!

Unfortunately, this is not really an uncommon thought process for lots of fundamentalist Christians. I've heard something similar my whole life (when I was in the charismatic type fundie world.

Unfortunately, this is not really an uncommon thought process for lots of fundamentalist Christians. I've heard something similar my whole life (when I was in the charismatic type fundie world.

I sort of thought as much. Sad. :(

Oh lordy, I'm laughing like a fool.... Eleventy!!!!!11!!!!!11!!!!!!!! Yah-some!!!!!!!!

If he's anything like the TTC bus or Megabus (or probably any other bus in any other place) I'm sure he's gonna be late!

:clap: That is just the best thing EVER. I may steal this and use it in everyday conversation, k?

Uriah?

LOL.

Seriously laughing at the "he's not a bus!!!" thing here too! :)

...though if he was, clearly what we need to do is light up a cigarette and start eating some really messy ice cream novelty, never fails if you start into something like that that you can't take on the bus, the bus comes right away!

LOL.

Nu

Seriously laughing at the "he's not a bus!!!" thing here too! :)

...though if he was, clearly what we need to do is light up a cigarette and start eating some really messy ice cream novelty, never fails if you start into something like that that you can't take on the bus, the bus comes right away!

Like lighting a cigarette in a restaurant (in the few that smoking is not verboten) then BOOM! Your food shows up.

I am definitely gonna use the not a bus on my fundie friends. They will hate it because there is no comeback.

If he were a bus he wouldn't show up when needed and then three of him would show up all at once.

Too bloody funny :lol:

If he were a bus he wouldn't show up when needed and then three of him would show up all at once.

Oh wow, if I had been drinking something you two would have owed me a new keyboard!

Out of curiousity, whose site is this from?

I read it on a Facebook page of a fundy I check on from time to time. He's a "preacher-boy" in Georgia, his Facebook account (for now) is open for anyone to follow.

Archived