IGNORED

40 K Moms Are Pissed Today

lilwriter85

The fundies will go ballistic over this. It's great entertainment to watch them get so riled up over such little things.

Gay comic book characters -- that always causes them soooo much pain.

of course they are pissed that's their natural state. really they are just another hate group disguised as caring mothers. without a source to attach they would dry up and blow away.

":2ta7gzcd]

Gay comic book characters -- that always causes them soooo much pain.

Which is weird.

I say this as a DC comics fangirl-- no one but comic nerds care about comics. There's not even a lot of young kids who read mainstream comics, although there are comics specifically targeted toward them. It's typically older teens and adults who are buying titles, so I'm not sure who exactly they think is being harmed. :?

Which is weird.

I say this as a DC comics fangirl-- no one but comic nerds care about comics. There's not even a lot of young kids who read mainstream comics, although there are comics specifically targeted toward them. It's typically older teens and adults who are buying titles, so I'm not sure who exactly they think is being harmed. :?

The more gay couples are portrayed positively (or even neutrally) in media, the more the general population accepts homosexuality as normal, and in turn raise their children to know it is normal. The 40K are terrified of this. Every person who thinks of homosexuality as no big deal is another vote for equal rights.

Archived