IGNORED

Any news on the Serven/Loomis baby?

starfish

The Loomis and Serven blogs have been very quiet this year, but I understand through Jug-Ears Bradricks FB post that

the Loomis baby has arrived.

Has anyone heard any news?

I hope all went well for Rebecca and the little one.

What fb post by the bradrick? I didn't see anything to indicate that

I didn't either! Do tell! But it's about time for her to be due, I think. Steven locked down his FB page awhile ago so there's nothing to be seen there. BRADRICK! updated his own FB page because they just had their 5th child (5 weeks early).

I did not see the FB post myself, but I am referencing a fellow FJite who posted under the baby bradrick thread.

Apparently, Petey said congrats to Rebecca/Steven Loomis on the new baby....

Funny, I was just looking for this news myself. The last date SR posted was May 11th on their hymns blog saying they are busy growing a new baby. No updates since.

She has to be 9 months because at x-mas she was past first trimester when they announced it.

I remember reading that post where Peter did congratulate S on his "new arrow" or something like that. I think he meant pregnancy.

Steven is a jackass. I used to like him, but once he locked down his blog, I realized he isn't at all the same person Rebecca is. I think Rebecca wanted to share her life with the outside world, even after marriage. He wants to keep it all private. It's too bad. I think they could be instrumental in bridging the gap between their version of fundie and just mainstream PEOPLE.

I hope this baby was born healthy and that they will be grateful enough to reconsider their beliefs. I must say, I like the Serven family more than most fundies. At least they dance.

Steven is a jackass. I used to like him, but once he locked down his blog, I realized he isn't at all the same person Rebecca is. I think Rebecca wanted to share her life with the outside world, even after marriage. He wants to keep it all private. It's too bad. I think they could be instrumental in bridging the gap between their version of fundie and just mainstream PEOPLE.

I hope this baby was born healthy and that they will be grateful enough to reconsider their beliefs. I must say, I like the Serven family more than most fundies. At least they dance.

I think most of the Vision Forum crowd dance. In a very chaste, godly manner, of course.

I'm sure Doug practices in front of a mirror.

And has to keep reminding himself that he's meant to be leading, not swooning in Mr Darcy's arms.

Doug's probably cavorting around Phillips' Manor as we speak, belting out "I Feel Pretty" and wearing one of Be-Alls fancy gowns.

I'm sure Doug practices in front of a mirror.

And has to keep reminding himself that he's meant to be leading, not swooning in Mr Darcy's arms.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Doug's probably cavorting around Phillips' Manor as we speak, belting out "I Feel Pretty" and wearing one of Be-Alls fancy gowns.

:laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling:

According to their registry she is due June 16th

Tell me they are not really naming that baby Praise...

I hope they just call it Praise while it is in utero. Please, please let that be the case. I like this couple, but they ARE friends with the Bradricks who have the awful "names" for their children, so they could just decide to stick with Praise. At least S&R probably won't make it to 5 under 5 like the Bradricks.

I hope they just call it Praise while it is in utero. Please, please let that be the case. I like this couple, but they ARE friends with the Bradricks who have the awful "names" for their children, so they could just decide to stick with Praise. At least S&R probably won't make it to 5 under 5 like the Bradricks.

Praise is better than Sauntina LaVerle or Vision O'Yahweh any day!

Praise is better than Sauntina LaVerle or Vision O'Yahweh any day!

Please tell me I'm not the only one with a craving for a Bit O'Honey when I read this...

Archived