IGNORED

Sometimes children work it out much better.

doggie

got to love him outwit the haters.

http://cjonline.com/news/2012-05-12/you ... er-protest

The way Patty Akrouche tells the story, her Mother’s Day gift arrived a day early Saturday when her young son mounted a quiet counter-protest to the pickets of the Westboro Baptist Church.

Nine-year-old Josef Miles and his mother were walking around the Washburn University campus Saturday, which was Graduation Day on campus. As they returned to the area where they had parked their car, they couldn’t help but notice the WBC protesters picketing in an area where they had an audience.

After reading WBC signs proclaiming God’s hatred for homosexuals and other assorted groups, Josef asked Akrouche if he could create his own sign proclaiming his different view of God’s outlook.

His sign, written in pencil on a small sketchpad, read simply, “God Hates No One.â€

“He’s growing up to be a fine young man,†his mother said in recalling the story. “I got my Mother’s Day gift

That kid is in for a rude awakening when he gets around to reading the bible.

At least that's how it happened for me. :/

You're right, though. Children are great filters for hate rhetoric BS. My favorite thing my 3.5 year old says is, "but we're all just kids."

That little boy is going to grow up to be such a wonderful young man! I hope his mother is very proud of him, because I sure am even if I don't know him!

That kid is in for a rude awakening when he gets around to reading the bible.

At least that's how it happened for me. :/

You're right, though. Children are great filters for hate rhetoric BS. My favorite thing my 3.5 year old says is, "but we're all just kids."

Perhaps he believes in a different God than the Bible talks about.

Perhaps he believes in a different God than the Bible talks about.

Very possible. I hadn't considered that.

For myself, I will say it was quite a shocker to read the Bible as a teen after singing "God Loves All the Little Children" growing up.

This kid deserves a pony and a high five from outer space.

I'd be so damned proud if he were my son. Momma and Poppa Miles - you done good. :clap:

That boy is a thousand times better than all the goodness in every WBC member combined, if you multiply it by negative 1,000 because if you multiple two negatives, you get a positive, and we all know there's no good in those fuckers.

This kid is a good kid. His solo message is a million times louder than all the hate-chanting.

Archived