IGNORED

Mama Maxwell is Writing a New Book

twin2

According to Sarah, it is supposed to have a bigger impact the MOTH. Any guesses on the topic.........

The evils of Pepsi, trousers for women, and church congregations with a mean age of less than 73. A.k.a. the unholy trifecta.

Seriously, I have no clue. It'll be a depressing slog of a read, though, I'll wager.

"Finding Joy Through Drudgery, A Guidebook for Women"

Well, since they forgot their beans on the stove until bedtime, I'd say they've "failed" MOTH..... :o Maybe it's a book on how to find husbands for daughters! :idea:

Maybe they're finally getting around to writing that "Preparing Daughter" book mentioned a few years back.

I can just imagine it now, a chapter by chapter explanation of chores you have your daughters do until they reach spinisterhood.....

Maybe they're finally getting around to writing that "Preparing Daughter" book mentioned a few years back.

I can just imagine it now, a chapter by chapter explanation of chores you have your daughters do until they reach spinisterhood.....

And how to brainwash them into thinking that still living at home at age 30 is so fun and pleasant and "freeing." Blech.

My guess is it is about the virtues of being a SAHD... (with a forward by Sarah since she is the resident expert :roll: )

How parents and their children should be best friends and of course dress alike? Preparing your daughter to be your nursemaid in her spinsterhood? How to run a nursing home church where the parishioners are too old,infirm and out of it to escape? How to work through the tears: Teri's Natural Cure for Depression.? How to Steal Your Childrens Childhood and Pretend You Did Them a Favor? Any of those could be good...

Submissive to the Point of Invisibility

Pray Your Way Out of Anything

A Woman's Emotions Are the Devil's Tools

Sober and Chaste and Obedient and Silent

How to Be the Woman Your Sons Will Want to Marry

From the Used Car Lot to A Sink Hole in Canada: The Story of Uriah, Our Precious!

They posted another photo of Christopher and Anna [Marie]. Either a Maxwell is reading here or Christopher and Anna [Marie] are finally emerging from a major sex marathon.

They posted another photo of Christopher and Anna [Marie]. Either a Maxwell is reading here or Christopher and Anna [Marie] are finally emerging from a major sex marathon.

I hate that Christopher is wearing ironed dockers and a belt at home.Lighten the f-up!

And of course WHITE SOCKS because shoes are a no no on that white rug.

BTW, would anyone here be able to have their spouse home all day everyday like all the Maxwells?(I know they are best friends and all :? :? ) SERIOUSLY? I love my husband, but I would strangle him if he was here all the time. :snooty:

I hate that Christopher is wearing ironed dockers and a belt at home.Lighten the f-up!

BTW, would anyone here be able to have their spouse home all day everyday like all the Maxwells?(I know they are best friends and all :? :? ) SERIOUSLY? I love my husband, but I would strangle him if he was here all the time. :snooty:

My parents are both retired, so they're at home together more often than not. But they're older than the Maxwells and they each have activities they do outside the home on their own.

I love, love, love having my husband home all day on Saturdays and Sundays, but by Monday it is time he is going back to work :lol:

I'd love to have my husband at home all the time. Maybe the fact that for the 3 years (and 8 days!) we've been married he's been gone for a year (Afghanistan) and 3 months (June-August of this year in Army medical training) so I gotta make up for lost time. ;) If he were as boring as Steve Maxwell though, I'd go crazy.

Guest Anonymous

The standing motto in our house is that we married each other for better or worse, not for lunch (thanks, Erma Bombeck!).

Has anyone read/purchased Terri's previous book? I'm curious to know what it's about. I mean, really about, as opposed to the short blurb on their website.

I thought the Maxwell family avoided sin and other possible defrauding situations by not allowing anyone to use a computer alone. Sarah and Jesse are both using laptops without a partner. John was pictured at a computer station alone. Perhaps they were all just reading the Bible or using Word and not actually online.

There are Christian internet providers that come with some strong filters, so that customers are very restricted. I wouldn't be surprised if the Maxwell's and Duggars use them.

Maybe they're using a computer but they're not on the Internet? They might be using a word processor or something like that.

Take a look at the Corners regarding the News and internet use (cannot remember which part, 1 or 2). Teri explains that there are strong filters on the internet and she regularly checks the whole fasmilies history to check where they have been going...as well as "open door policy". I should imagine that when left alone, the laptops likely don't have the wireless or such switched on.

Archived