IGNORED

Yet Another Ladies Tea @ Food and Family Conference

GeoBQn

I am a costumer and have attended two Titanic luncheons this spring. The tickets were not terribly expensive. There were about 80 of us gathered in costume for great fun with good friends and good food. I cannot imagine attending something as boring as dressing in costume with Beal Phillips and her entrourage.

http://www.situseattle.com/ Come and see what real costumers do.

My first-world problem is that Seattle is hours from me by car. I watch the Facebook group, and participate in another costume society a few hours from there. I might see you on Facebook and not realize it. Hmmm, going to have to remember to check the SITU group.

Well, at home they are totally submissive to the headships, and the headships only want red meat, 'taters & beans, so the chance to eat cucumber sandwiches & sip some Lipton is just too irresistible, & Doug know$ that.

Have it on good authority that Doug want$ this conference becau$e he I$ $eriou$ly concerned about obe$ity among$t hi$ $heeple. "Obesity crisis in USA" is all I hear about on local media these days and IMHO it's the next big crusade now that smoking is essentially marginalized. So, Doug is riding the curve on this one.

Curiously, you don't see a lot of fatties in VF or VF-adherents' photos. Maybe they just don't turn the camera on those types. ;)

I wonder how many of them have enough food to have the chance to overeat, and for a lot of these people, restricting how much they eat might be the only control they have in their lives. It's good for a population to have a higher percentage of people at a good body weight, unless the reason is people not eating well or enough. The Duggar kids (except Smuggar) are all what would be a good weight if they ate decently instead of sharing two pans of crappy, unhealthy tater tot casserole.

I would willingly participate in this. :D

Get a bunch of girls willing to get into a kissing orgy, and Doug would have a heart attack and die. I'll participate!

Price is $45 per seat. Proceeds from this event go to the Vision Forum Ministries’ Father & Daughter Retreat Scholarship Fund.

Instead of something charitable, the proceeds will help fund another party, only this time a party where daughters compete to see who can give their fathers the best shaves.

I think VF is a giant cover and scam for an organization that just likes to have lots of overpriced parties. There is nothing Christian about what they do. They ignore the poor, and even those who are middle-class would struggle to attend most of these events.

A-fucking-MEN!!!!!

Archived