IGNORED

TN Senate: Hand holding is a gateway to sexual activity.

muffynbear

Guess there is no point in hoping the good people of Tennessee vote these do-nothings out in the next election cycle. (Sigh)

Oh, for crying out loud. Holding hands? Even back in the fundy church, we used to all hold hands and say grace before congregational dinner in the summer. It's a wonder there weren't orgies in there after vacation bible school!

Maybe there were and you just weren't invited ;)

No, but seriously, I think that anything that a parent can do with a child and not have it be considered incest (hand-holding, hugging, kissing them on the cheek) should not be considered sexual, because, seriously, ew. If those things are sexual than the world is a lot more fucked up and a lot less affectionate than I thought.

Maybe there were and you just weren't invited ;)

No, but seriously, I think that anything that a parent can do with a child and not have it be considered incest (hand-holding, hugging, kissing them on the cheek) should not be considered sexual, because, seriously, ew. If those things are sexual than the world is a lot more fucked up and a lot less affectionate than I thought.

I think some of these so called lawmakers have a serious case of arrested development leaving them stuck at the " ewwww! You have cooties! " stage of adolescence. :roll:

Archived