IGNORED

TN Senate: Hand holding is a gateway to sexual activity.

muffynbear

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2012/04/1 ... -activity-

Tennessee senators approved an update to the state's abstinence-based sex education law that includes warnings against "gateway sexual activity."

In a new family life instructions bill, holding hands and kissing could be considered gateways to sex.The bill prohibits teachers from demonstrating gateway sexual activity. CaPese said that would include health education models.

The Duggars would be proud.

head:desk

What is going on with these people? Tell me please??????

head:desk

What is going on with these people? Tell me please??????

I keep hoping all these crazy laws/amendments are some sort of joke and any time now Ashton Kutcher is going to pop out and go "You've been punked!" I just can't believe there are this many idiots in the country coming up with ridiculous crap like this!

Guess this means that part of a Catholic mass where everybody shakes hands as a sign of peace is really just a big orgy.

Well I guess it is true that most people would hold hand and kiss before sex. To be the GOP you need to open your head remove your Brain add a mouldy bible that was edited by chimps.

This is why we need to prevent people from seeing each other before they say their I dos! This will curb sexual activity surely.

Or we could all become modern day Shakers. No sexual activity for you!

Oh, for crying out loud. Holding hands? Even back in the fundy church, we used to all hold hands and say grace before congregational dinner in the summer. It's a wonder there weren't orgies in there after vacation bible school!

While these fundies are shrieking about the non-existent threat of Sharia law, they are trying to make our country more and more like Saudi Arabia every day.

The irony is almost too much... :|

Hmm, guess I can't hold hands with MY TODDLER SON when we cross the street!!! Gosh these people are stupid.

For fuck's sake. I really...I have no words. Is this real life? I don't know anyone, ANYONE, who can get turned on from holding hands. Smuggar and Anna, sure, but when you're as obsessed with sex as fundies are, any physical contact is tantamount to an orgasm. For normal people, holding hands is a sign of affection, companionship, comfort. Not a goddamn gateway to sex.

While these fundies are shrieking about the non-existent threat of Sharia law, they are trying to make our country more and more like Saudi Arabia every day.

The irony is almost too much... :|

THIS! So much this.

liked the comment about hand-holding leading to dancing etc....cue Footloose

and of course dancing leads to sex. Nothing like trying to force all kids to live your Christian screwed up value system and I doubt any GOP member has ever lived. They should also ban removing your clothes that leads to sex. and eating hot dogs and pickles or a banana. better remove chick flix and movies with boobs in there.

because you know no one has ever figured out sex on their own. Wonder how high teem pregnancy will skyrocket.

and of course dancing leads to sex. Nothing like trying to force all kids to live your Christian screwed up value system and I doubt any GOP member has ever lived. They should also ban removing your clothes that leads to sex. and eating hot dogs and pickles or a banana. better remove chick flix and movies with boobs in there.

because you know no one has ever figured out sex on their own. Wonder how high teem pregnancy will skyrocket.

Kind of like this....

nBPVs85NNLk

Maybe they saw Smuggar and OfSmuggar's premarital hand sex. That would scare anyone.

The episode where they got engaged, the fact they drove from Florida to Arkansas holding hands made me think how they didn't have a car accident as they were literally stuck to each other constantly.

Hand holding is sexual? I've never heard anything more ridiculous. Hand holding creates an emotional bond and sense of security, it doesn't make people want to tear their clothes off and get down to it on the floor! I despair, I really do.

Meanwhile, the unemployment rate is still high and so is the instance of criminal activity in this country. But why would the government bother tackling the real problems when they can try and trick the voting populace with fake problems? Don't have solutions for the ills of the country, make up nonexistent issues that you do have solutions for!

What was it that the GOP was accusing Obama of again? Oh, right. Big government meddling in people's lives and taking away their freedom of choice. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

The ones who cry out for a small government are usually those most concerned about the government setting 'moral laws'. That's more than a big government, that's a flipping theocracy!

Hand holding is sexual? I've never heard anything more ridiculous. Hand holding creates an emotional bond and sense of security, it doesn't make people want to tear their clothes off and get down to it on the floor! I despair, I really do.

emotional bonds lead to sex. come on now how can you miss that :roll:

Archived