IGNORED

Miss Raquel's Mom's Blog ::squeals::

Pclee

When I married my husband 12 years ago, I had no idea what marriage was about. I didn’t know that you each came in with an individual role. I had absolutely no desire to have children as that would ruin my figure too much. I contemplated divorce after only six months of marriage but knew that this was not God’s will for marriage.

There are some people I just don't want to take advice from. Once upon a time, a woman was so narcissistic that her only objection to baby-making was that it would ruin her figure*. Now, this woman wants to tell you how to manage your relationships and raise your children. Cool.

He showed me how dominating I was; how I constantly tried to overthrow my husband’s role as head. He showed me how important it was to surround myself with godly women who were not afraid to tell me what I didn’t want to hear. He showed me how I needed to pray continually for my husband and how in those prayers, that I needed to show genuine thankfulness and gratitude to my Heavenly Father for having given me a husband at all!

Why is everything her fault? Her husband should have known the type of person he was marrying, and it had to be at least a little his fault if he wasn't prepared for a dominating stretch mark adverse wife. Some men would have been totally into that. Also, that last sentence is so depressing I'm having actual chest pain trying to think of ways to explain how wrong it is. Husbands can be nice, but being thankful for any at all is what people are when their husband comes back from a horrible accident missing limbs.

Today, I read an article by well-known Christian author, Stacy McDonald

Uggh.

*A model/actress might seriously need to consider that, but I'm not sure it gave Mrs. T any sort of financial or other stability.

If she's pointing it more to the back, that is a problem, but to me it looked like she was doing a cradle carry, which would be OK in front of people like in the pic.

Looks more like she's hugging the gun to me. It also looks like the barrel is pointed at sister-in-pink's head...

There is nothing to stop a private party gun sale.

No, unlicensed dealers allow people to buy guns at gun shows without paperwork. Licensed dealers do require paperwork per the law. If they don't, they can lose their license as a dealer. Buying a gun for someone else and not as a gift is against the law and giving guns to someone without a permit to carry a firearm is against the law. There are many states working on regulations regarding gun shows and some already have them in place. Unlicensed dealers are a often a problem at gun shows, but they are just that-unlicensed to sell, but selling anyway.

No, unlicensed dealers allow people to buy guns at gun shows without paperwork. Licensed dealers do require paperwork per the law. If they don't, they can lose their license as a dealer. Buying a gun for someone else and not as a gift is against the law and giving guns to someone without a permit to carry a firearm is against the law. There are many states working on regulations regarding gun shows and some already have them in place. Unlicensed dealers are a often a problem at gun shows, but they are just that-unlicensed to sell, but selling anyway.

This. I think the whole cause of the loophole and a big part of the problem is that there is no way for a person who just has a gun and wants/needs to sell it to do so without knowing if they are selling to a criminal or not (unless they know the person). You can go through a licensed dealer, but most of them charge from $50-20% of the gun's value to handle the transaction. Gun dealers and pawn shops usually pay much less than the gun is worth, so that's less than ideal, too.

If the ATF would offer some way for private citizens to do a check and submit paperwork that was easy, fast, an inexpensive, it might help. Maybe set up something where a private seller could fill out a transfer form with the gun's serial number, etc and take it and the buyer's ID to the local police for a background check - they can do it overnight for a concealed carry permit, so why not a sale? Without that, though, it'd be almost impossible to hold the loophole without restricting people from selling what can be rather valuable property of their own.

This has been aggravating me recently because I've sold a few guns in the past few months because I needed the cash. I went through a dealer with all of them, because I didn't want to have to worry about who might buy them and because I wanted the paper trail to show that I no longer owned them in case they were later used in a crime. Still, doing it that way instead of selling to some stranger in a parking lot, or even to a friend, cost me well over $1000. I could have gotten a dealer license for $200, but that process takes months and I wasn't really planning on this.

They make their own herbal capsules? What in God's name are they putting in them?

They make their own herbal capsules? What in God's name are they putting in them?

:banana-dreads: :banana-stoner: :happy-hippy::obscene-smokingweed::obscene-smokingpimp::obscene-smokingjoint:

that's what bothered me too, formergothardite. those kids are way too young to be holding guns. and who "loves" to shoot guns? like you said, they are not toys.

and then i just got this post where she does her own share of squealing about Miss Raquel...

MY DAUGHTER, SHE'S ::WONDERFUL:: GLORY BE!!!!!!!!!!

rubyintherough7.blogspot.com/2011/04/my-lovely-daughters-birthday.html

What's up with the little girl hugging the PINK gun?? That's strange on so many levels...

Archived