IGNORED

the duggars say 'good bye'

crazyforkate

If TLC brings them back/shows specials, that is.

Part of me says even TLC won't sink that low. But then again, they have sunk pretty low in the past. And they did announce J'Chelle's pregnancy last season- BUT they could get out of it by just having a brief statement and showing other things. It's hard to say.

My guess is they devoted a lot of footage to in-utero Jubilee, and they don't want to waste it, so even if there isn't a full season, there will be a "Remembering Jubilee" special, possibly showing the funeral. Maybe even going so far as to show the ultrasound where they found out.

And if they do that, then the Duggars will be done for good.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My hope is that if they didn't show it immediately following the miscarriage and memorial, they aren't going to. They showed the VSE about Josie the week following the C-section.

I think they will. It wasn't a big enough deal for a week after airing, but it's still a major event and a place the show hasn't gotten to go before. Unless Jimbob stepped in and said no, TLC would want to cover it.

I think there will be a Jubilee VSE at some point. I think maybe TLC's editors are probably trying to edit that episode to make the Duggars look ok.

Yeah, there probably will. In fact, the Duggars may still call it 20 kids and counting! they view Jubilee as as much of a person as Smuggar (if he is a person that is). Smuggar dies he gets a memorial episode. Jubilee dies, so does she.

Edit: Aaand I just realized how ridiculous Smuggar dies sounded. :roll:

It needed to end when they thought that half an hour of Anna making home-made brown rice baby cereal and taking Mackynzie to the park was a good idea for an interesting episode.

Yeah, there probably will. In fact, the Duggars may still call it 20 kids and counting! they view Jubilee as as much of a person as Smuggar (if he is a person that is). Smuggar dies he gets a memorial episode. Jubilee dies, so does she.

....and the lack of respect for poor little J'Caleb will continue into another season.

It needed to end when they thought that half an hour of Anna making home-made brown rice baby cereal and taking Mackynzie to the park was a good idea for an interesting episode.

I agree there were a lot of boring episodes in the past two seasons. I think TLC might have toyed with the idea of cancelling the show last summer. I bet some of the crew members and editors dislike the Duggars and wish they could be done with them. I noticed in the World Tour special, that the editing of the parts where Boob was talking with the atheist street performer made the Duggars look bad. I think the editors were slowly trying to throw the Duggars under the bus by showing the audience that the Duggars aren't too open minded or loving.

Honestly, before the political antics they've pulled I think they had a shot at a VSE. Now, I'd be seriously surprised if they're on TV again period. There will be HUGE internet freak outs against anyone that advertises on the show based on the very public comments smugs has made recently.

Are there people, other than us, who are freaking out about Smuggar's comments? I haven't seen any signs of backlash on the facebook page.

Are there people, other than us, who are freaking out about Smuggar's comments? I haven't seen any signs of backlash on the facebook page.

The FB page is leghumpers. If they announce it, we blast the advertisers with the CNN quotes, instagram, twitter etc. We let the national groups know about the comments and where they can be found and ask them to forward to their groups. Facebook is a very dangerous tool when you've spewed hate.

The truth of the matter is that we know many media outlets read here. We've already spoken with TMZ and the Enquirer (on other stuff), Anderson etc. TLC would be dumb as shit if they dont troll the boards... they know...

• 1 month later...

Go to the duggarsblog.blogspot.com and listen to the newest podcast that is up of Jim-Bob, Michelle, and Jana. Around 9:55 Michelle finally LEARNS to admit that Jubilee is really baby number 21. Haha, I guess they wised up and are trying to save face with their hypocrisy.

Like someone else has said before, I think their entourage reads over here at FJ and probably saw all the snark about her forgetting J'Caleb so now she's adding him back in.

• 3 weeks later...

They showed a clip of Michelle trying to compose herself before announcing the miscarriage to all the kids at once. WHY did they film this? Ugh.

They showed a clip of Michelle trying to compose herself before announcing the miscarriage to all the kids at once. WHY did they film this? Ugh.

What? FFS, those poor kids had to be filmed when Boob and mrs Boob told them this?

We all know the answer. It's all about ratings. It's more "interesting" to watch a bunch of kids be crushed to have a powerful ending.

Here's how I would have done it. Michelle telling the camera that she was about to tell the kids. Open a door to a room where the kids are. Michelle walking through while the cameraman stays. The door closes. Camera rolls for a few seconds, then cuts to black.

No cameras in the room. Let those kids have privacy.

I wonder if the dugettes will be singing at Jujubees memorial?

Please someone live blog this for those of us without teevee.

Well, for someone without a teevee, you managed to turn the miscarried fetus into a drag queen. :mrgreen:

Meet JujuBee:

http://www.newnownext-q.mtvi.com/wp-con ... 0x1024.jpg

(edited to link since the pic was so large)

We all know the answer. It's all about ratings. It's more "interesting" to watch a bunch of kids be crushed to have a powerful ending.

Here's how I would have done it. Michelle telling the camera that she was about to tell the kids. Open a door to a room where the kids are. Michelle walking through while the cameraman stays. The door closes. Camera rolls for a few seconds, then cuts to black.

No cameras in the room. Let those kids have privacy.

This. There was an episode of Gene Simmon's Family Jewels where his daughter Sophie had gotten really upset over something. I think it may have been his and Shannon's upcoming plastic surgery. She was crying and ran into her bedroom and slammed the door behind her. Gene started to follow her and as he got to her door, he turned to the cameraman and motioned for him to stop filming. If the frontman for a band whose name was rumored to mean Knights In Satan's Service and who dresses up as a demon on stage can know when family moments should be private, why can't this supposedly poster-child ultimate Christian family do the same.

Archived