IGNORED

Down goes Frothy x3!

marmalade

CNN, MSNBC and even Faux "News" call Illinois for Mittens.

There's a great pic out there on FB now about these twits abolishing the 19th Amendment to close the 20 point gap with women against Obama (I've read 20 points w/Mittens, 26 - thought it would be more like 80 - with Frothy), but I can't figure out how to copy off the shared pic and it's not in the Google search.

Point stands. Even their own wimmens can't stand them.

To get to a picture on Facebook, just right click and view image. It should work. If not, try F5 to refresh it and then right click.

Guest Anonymous
Ass nugget doesn't seem to be tweeting about it. He 'worked' today.

If it was anybody but Josh, we could legitimately hope that he was stuffing his face in shame. (I know, the metaphor should be hiding his head in shame, but this IS assnugget we're talking about.)

Not that I'm excited about Mitt, but I detest Frothy so much that I really thank the baby Jesus for a 20 point spread. I think Frothy is one of the most dangerous men on this planet and I, an atheist, pray for his defeat.

Frothy isn't going to throw in the towel until every last penny in his war chest is spent. But it will be fun to watch him lose in PA :lol:

Buttnugget hasn't commented on the loss yet. I'm sure he has his fingers in his ears and he's walking around saying la la la la la.

He doesn't look very tan, for all the time he spent sunbathing by the pool in PR.

Archived