IGNORED

Maxwell Children - Why Such An Age Difference?

Turning-A-New-Leaf

Does anyone know why there is an age difference between the older Maxwell children and the younger children?

I know most of them are adults, but old/young is the only way I could put in a distinction.

Were there any loss of pregnancies for this family?

Nathan, Christopher, and Sarah and why such an age difference from the rest?

After the first three kids, Terri suffered from depression and more kids was thought to be detrimental to her health. Steve and Terri decided to get a vasectomy since they (presumably) don't believe in birth control. After about five years, Steve and Terri started down their crazy fundie route and decided they weren't being good Christians by doing that. Steve had his vasectomy reversed and they had five more kids.

After the first three kids, Terri suffered from depression and more kids was thought to be detrimental to her health. Steve and Terri decided to get a vasectomy since they (presumably) don't believe in birth control. After about five years, Steve and Terri started down their crazy fundie route and decided they weren't being good Christians by doing that. Steve had his vasectomy reversed and they had five more kids.

And that's why Free Jingerites sometimes refer to the younger Maxwells as the Reversal Kids.

Nathan abt 35

Chris abt 33

Sarah (30)

Joseph (22)

John (20)

Anna (19)

Jesse (17)

Mary (15)

from their website

although they still haven't updated Sarah's age.

although they still haven't updated Sarah's age.

They had no problem updating the fact that both dils are pregnant, yet have not updated Sarah's age. I wonder what the hold up might be? :think:

Archived