IGNORED

I found one of Michelle's High School classmates...

Visionoyahweh

So, I was running an unrelated search and came across a thread on a forum from '04 when #15 was born.

http://forum.dvdtalk.com/archive/t-366216.html

One of the posters there, vman69, claims to have gone to school with Michelle and left some snark!

I went to high school with Michelle,the new mother.They are nothing but a joke in this area.

they seem to be singlehandedly increasing the population of northwest AR.,this coming in a day and time when families of this size are no longer needed to work the family farm/business...no matter what their reasons are for breeding to this extent,they also paint an unfair picture of the natives of this state,that all we are/do is breed or that we are not educated enough to know when one child is enough.

the father of these children is a major ego-manic...notice how all the children have the same initials as the father...j.d.,and how they are all dressed the same,this is the stepford family,ruled by dad's ego,mom's submission and all the church handouts they can get...

they are not mormons,there is a small community of mormons here in nw AR.but they are baptist,first baptist church of Springdale,Ar.,they are not on public assist,dad is into "real estate" but more of a con man and he is into politics,though was not elected his last time out...

He still has an account on that forum, and still posts occasionally (on unrelated topics). His last post was from June of '11.

Maybe FJ could invite him to share some first-hand snark?

If someone is truly up for a little investigative reporting, they could find out the name of Michelle's high school and search Facebook for an alumni page/group. I've always wondered how a popular cheerleader like Michelle ended up with a doofus like Jim Bob.

That would be funny...get a Facebook group started of people who were classmates of Jim Bob and Michelle when they were in high school. Did Michelle always talk in that baby voice? Did either of them ever curse back in the day? Did Jim Bob every date anyone else? (I'm guess no to that one, seeing as how he commented that Michelle had "baggage" from kissing other boys besides him)..boy, this could be a LOT of fun !

That would be funny...get a Facebook group started of people who were classmates of Jim Bob and Michelle when they were in high school. Did Michelle always talk in that baby voice? Did either of them ever curse back in the day? Did Jim Bob every date anyone else? (I'm guess no to that one, seeing as how he commented that Michelle had "baggage" from kissing other boys besides him)..boy, this could be a LOT of fun !

Great for media coverage, too! *crosses fingers*

If someone is truly up for a little investigative reporting, they could find out the name of Michelle's high school and search Facebook for an alumni page/group. I've always wondered how a popular cheerleader like Michelle ended up with a doofus like Jim Bob.

http://www.publicschoolreview.com/schoo ... ol_id/4635

She is listed as part of the notable alumni from Springdale High School in 1983. There is a Facebook group for the classes of '84 and '85, but not '83. :(

She is listed as part of the notable alumni from Springdale High School in 1983. There is a Facebook group for the classes of '84 and '85, but not '83.

OMG SHE HAD THEM ALL LIQUIDATED! Behold the power of the Duggar Millions! :P

http://www.publicschoolreview.com/schoo ... ol_id/4635

She is listed as part of the notable alumni from Springdale High School in 1983. There is a Facebook group for the classes of '84 and '85, but not '83. :(

The '84 alumni would probably remember her. She was only a year ahead of them and she was a cheerleader. '85 might be worth a try as well.

Someone actually PAID $100 for Michelle's Yearbook on Ebay!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1983-Michelle-D ... 0628325760

http://www.google.com/imgres?q=michelle ... 9,r:4,s:21

ETA: The description of Michelle's year book on Ebay:

This auction is for 1 - 1983 JUNIOR YEAR OF REALITY TV STAR MICHELLE DUGGAR (RUARK) ( INFO BELOW ) SPRINGDALE ARKANSAS HIGH SCHOOL YEARBOOK , CALLED THE BULLDOG, SIGNED BY STUDENTS, ALSO SIGNED BY HER (PRINTED) TO WHAT LOOKS LIKE XBOY FRIEND, SIGNS OF USE, GOOD CONDITION.

I took a peep at the 1984 FB group and there was a post about last week's episode where Michelle visited her old pal Cindy. The people who commented seemed a lot more interested in Cindy than in Michelle. LOL!

Of course JB didn't date anyone else, don't you remember that only Michelle has "baggage" that she must constantly be reminded of and shamed for :)

Seems weird that a stranger would pay $100 for Michelle's yearbook. Perhaps the buyer was a fellow classmate who regretted not buying a yearbook. Or... perhaps... it was Michelle Duggar who bought it?!

And yes, I'd LOVE to hear an honest person's objective opinion of Michelle or JB. Not anyone who ever had beef with them, just someone who could provide some perspective after having known them.

So, I was running an unrelated search and came across a thread on a forum from '04 when #15 was born.

http://forum.dvdtalk.com/archive/t-366216.html

Home briefly from the hospital later Monday, Jim Bob, 38, sounded a bit tired but happy. He said his wife and new son were doing fine. He said he leaves the decision up to Michelle on whether to have more children. :)

The truth, it's not left up to God, it's left up to Michelle!

I think the poster on dvdtalk is legit. Some people in NW Arkansas were sick of the Duggars a long time ago before the documentaries aired. The comment about the church handouts and the mention of the church does match up with some of the past interviews. Boob and Mullet have both admitted before that when they attended that church they received food and clothing donations.

For some reason, I think that she went fundie before she was on birth control. Anybody wanna guess when? I don't know why I think that, it's more of like a gut feeling than anything else. :think:

For some reason, I think that she went fundie before she was on birth control. Anybody wanna guess when? I don't know why I think that, it's more of like a gut feeling than anything else. :think:

My gut tells me that Michelle had a bad experience when she was a teenager, perhaps with a boyfriend. It might not have turned her fundie overnight, but it set her on that path and this is how she ended up with Jim Bob. And after awhile, they got hooked on Gothard.

Archived