IGNORED

Delurking, biblicalfamilies.org and more...

Cheesemaker

Hi, delurking :). I've been reading a while, so decided to finally join and play.

Anyways, this site: biblicalfamilies.org/forum/index.php

is creeping me out. Has it been discussed before? I think I found it clicking through layers from the FLDSView blog linked in the list here somehow.

CecilW who apparently is one of the founders especially creeps me out.

Also, this fundie blog http:// cowperthwaitefamily.blogspot.com/ was another I found from that site, not mentioned on here that I could find yet.

Oh, and this guy: ephraimsite.webs.com/ Messainic Torah-observant and they're looking for wife #2. Too bad Lina's already taken...

Makes me wonder what would Lina do if TT decided he wanted to bring in a sister wife. Would she just swallow it down?

Welcome BTW, oh and PLEASE DON'T SHIT ON THE RUG. We've just had it cleaned again... :lol:

Nah, I'm pretty well potty trained. My almost 2 yr old...not so much yet. She can stay at the baby-desparkling-factory while I post, oh I mean, work.

From Ephraim in his list of things he wants in his second wife- "someone who will put Yah (God) first, Ephraim second, their self and the rest of the family third." I can't tell whether I am glad he is upfront about his egotisticalness (it's not a word, but it should be ;)) or appalled that he would even put it out there that way.

But hey, she only has to put him and God before herself - the others in the family are just as low and scummy as she is...

From Ephraim in his list of things he wants in his second wife- "someone who will put Yah (God) first, Ephraim second, their self and the rest of the family third." I can't tell whether I am glad he is upfront about his egotisticalness (it's not a word, but it should be ;)) or appalled that he would even put it out there that way.

But hey, she only has to put him and God before herself - the others in the family are just as low and scummy as she is...

I know.

Well, I found Ephraim's site from that biblicalfamilies forum. Where there is a whole section devoted to that exact form of sucession.

I'm relieved that they haven't found another wife yet.

Welcome!

Yeah, that site is gross. Was just reading a "debate" on there about whether you should wait until the 1st wife is accepting before you sleep with your 2nd wife. Everyone was saying that part of her submitting is to accept your decisions whether she likes them or not, so you should go ahead and sleep with whomever you choose. THEN a couple people said that the woman should keep submitting even if her husband is abusing her, but she should also "pray that God changes his mind and heart."

Sad.

Cheesemaker, where is Ephraim's site?

There are even women on there posting about their husbands who don't want to be a patriarchal head, how can they teach them to be?!?

No words.

Archived