IGNORED

Frothy's New Ad

0KidsAndHappy

OtOcrS6axnE

I just saw this on CNN. They did not bring up the main thing I caught, which still has me laughing. After the CUMbomb, how this was approved is beyond me.

*blink*

You have GOT to be kidding me. There HAS to be a sekrit undercover liberal minion, putting together this shit and cackling all the while. Love it. LOVE IT. Oh, Santorum (jeez, just typing that feels vulgar), dig a little deeper, honey.

:clap:

*blink*

You have GOT to be kidding me. There HAS to be a sekrit undercover liberal minion, putting together this shit and cackling all the while. Love it. LOVE IT. Oh, Santorum (jeez, just typing that feels vulgar), dig a little deeper, honey.

:clap:

Agreed.

Whoever made this sign and had him hold it has won the internet...

enhanced-buzz-9240-1323800645-122-400x470.jpg

It's all too much. Santorum can't be real. He is like Courtney Stodden, right? He is in on this joke?

He REALLY needs to have someone proofing these things. Santorum knows about his 'other' definition, right? ...right?

Yeah, he's complained that it's why his kids are not allowed to Google him.

This ad is a joke. It must be. Or did someone in the campaign decide that a little humor was the ticket? Either way, FAIL.

A Santorum smear campaign? :shock: Well... I guess 'smearing santorum' is a pretty honest summary of many political activities...

Whoever made this sign and had him hold it has won the internet...

enhanced-buzz-9240-1323800645-122-400x470.jpg

It's all too much. Santorum can't be real. He is like Courtney Stodden, right? He is in on this joke?

:clap: :happy-jumpeveryone::laughing-rolling:

I feel I have now adequately expressed my feelings about this thread. Carry on.

Archived