IGNORED

Remember the family with the name the Duggars couldn't say?

2 much chickenetti

I think it was the Bontragers (not sure though).

I discovered this blog the other day and thought it was pretty snark-worthy. Chelsy Bontrager shares some of her life as a stay at home daughter (some of her recipes look good, unlike other fundie food) and her fundie-approved home photography business (what is it about fundies taking pictures with banjos?).

Enjoy

daughterwithavisiondotblogspot.com/

In her "about" she says she's passionate about matchmaking. How is that trusting God to drop a husband into your lap? ETA: Steve Maxwell would not approve.

I live near the Bontragers now. Do the women in the family wear head coverings? Because if they do, I might have had a sighting at Barnes and Noble.

In her "about" she says she's passionate about matchmaking. How is that trusting God to drop a husband into your lap? ETA: Steve Maxwell would not approve.

Have you seen that Christians Mingle/God's Match website commercial about trusting god to match you, but in the same breathe, to give it a nudge by signing up (and paying) for a dating website?

I notice their website was designed by Rachel Wissman. Her name rings a bell--did we ever discuss her here?

Archived