IGNORED

Say Something Nice About the Duggars

muffynbear

I thought we might switch it up and play a game called 'Say Something Nice'. You must say something nice about the most hated Duggars and it can be about anything from their appearance, to personality, or whatever, BUT it must be nice. Feel free to include pictures or videos that you wish to comment on, but make sure it sounds nice-ish. Have fun! :lol:

1: Jim Bob

2: Michelle

3: Smuggar

4:Anna

5:Amy

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jim Bob: He's not as bad as Michelle.

Michelle: She's caused less destruction in other people's lives than most totalitarian dictators.

Smuggar: It's nice that he allows his daughter to wear pants sometimes and watch Christian movies.

Anna: It was nice that she went to the reunion with her siblings, even the ones that have been shunned by her parents.

Amy: She... um. Uh. Er. Wow. Amy is not so hideously physically unattractive that I want to gouge my eyes out.

OH You just love to see us squirm!!! Hmmm lemme try...

1: Jim Bob: He is a good Businessman I guess...

2: Michelle: She gives Jim-Bob the opportunity to feel smart.

3: Smuggar: He can work the Iphone and drive a car.

4:Anna: She seems sweet and kind and genuinely wants to minister to people. Pity she will be stuck barefoot and pregnant 80% of her adult life!

5:Amy: at least she gets to be 'somewhat' normal and make her own choices etc.

This was hard!

Michelle: Well, her outfits aren't that horrible.

Jimbob: He seems to be at least somewhat smart with his money

Josh: He's not completely insufferable.

I can't think of any more nice things. I guess I'm not a very "keep sweet" person.

1. He seems to really care about his kids and J'chelle.

2. um.... I can't, there's nothing. I hate her so much.

3. Smuggar: He's very optimistic that his business will provide for eleventy million kids.

4. Anna- I think that she has a ton of patience in so much as she's put up with Smuggar.

5. Amy- She has a decent singing voice. Nothing earth shattering but not as bad as I thought it would be.

Michelle - She has beautiful long, curly hair when she isn't doing the barrel bangs. The first season of 17 Kids & Counting? Lovely hair.

Jim Bob - Seems to genuinely love his kids, unlike his wife.

Josh - Um. Hmm... Well, even though she makes slop, he always compliments Anna on her cooking which is nice...

Anna - Her hair looks better now that she's not doing the Ramen noodle poodle perm with it, and her clothes are starting to get nice. No more baggy polo shirts! Woohoo!

Amy - She's taken Joy under her wing. Maybe she'll help her escape one day?

1. JB-He seems to genuinely love and care for his children

2. Michelle-She's a woman who loves sex.

3. Smuggar- He likes food

4. Anna- She's eco friendly by using cloth diapers on her children. I repeat, CLOTH DIAPERS

5. Amy-She was a good southern girl and made raspberry bars for Anna. Even though she did not have a small enough pan, by golly jebus, she made them in a large pan out of tender, love and care cos real southern girls can cook!

I thought we might switch it up and play a game called 'Say Something Nice'. You must say something nice about the most hated Duggars and it can be about anything from their appearance, to personality, or whatever, BUT it must be nice. Feel free to include pictures or videos that you wish to comment on, but make sure it sounds nice-ish. Have fun! :lol:

1: Jim Bob

2: Michelle

3: Smuggar

4:Anna

5:Amy

Jim Bob -- Sometimes pays attention to the kids.

Michelle -- She is pretty and, um, has a pretty voice. (?!?!?!)

Smuggar -- I like that he plays the guitar.

Anna -- Pretty patient and tolerant of her to take Smuggar's crap.

Amy -- Couldn't be persuaded to be as wacko as the main Duggars.

Jim Bob : Looks like leggo man. Really, that's all I've got. I have fond childhood memories of leggo.

Michelle: Stays away from the children. That's a good thing.

Smuggar: Eats Anna's cooking without complaint.

Anna: Feeds Smuggar without complaint.

Amy: Keeps leaking amazing Duggar crap for us to snark on. Thanks Amy!

Jim Bob: He is very fertile.

Michelle: Her voice is set to the perfect pitch so that any dogs in the neighborhood can also hear her.

Smuggar: Is fiercely on guard against being educated beyond his level of obedience.

Anna: She is great at holding the baby and carrying her own luggage at the same time.

Amy: She does not suffer from the sin of pride, as she was willing to serve that Noah's Ark cake on national television.

Guest Anonymous

1: Jim Bob-Seems to genuinely love and enjoy his kids

2: Michelle-Don't hold your breath; I despise the bitch

3: Smuggar-Gives his kids far more freedom than his siblings get from his parents

4: Anna-Has thus far allowed Smuggar to live

5: Amy-Could be Joy's gateway to freedom, if she can keep her mouth shut in the meantime

Michelle- The best hope for repopulation when the apocalypse comes. (Not saying I believe in 2012... Just in case.)

Jim Bob- NOT AS FAT AS SMUGGAR.

Amy- Sadly, Joys only hope for escape... Wow, that is sad.

Anna- Seems like a nice, if not genuinely stupid (she married whatever species SMUGGAR is.) person.

Josh- Eh.... Um.... oh, this is painful.... Has the decency to get a hair cut?

JimBob - sweetly had a slip & slide built for the kids in the backyard

Michelle - services JimBob so he isn't defiling other women with his uber fertile seed

Smuggar - is probably not as stupid as Rick Perry

Anna - has a nice smile

Amy - bet she secretly lets Jinger listen to worldly music on her ipod

1.JimBoob understands the value of Aqua Net and puffy sleeves

2. J'chelle could do Disney princess voice overs, can manipulate and control others

3. Smuggar. I could outrun him if a rabid bear was chasing us

4. Anna looks better than she used to look

5. Amy can't keep her mouth shut about her family's bizness

1: Jim Bob: He appears to be well meaning in his efforts to have fun with his teeming horde of children.

2: Michelle: She refrains from screaming at her children on camera.

3: Smuggar: He appears willing to explore allowing his kids a couple things he was denied in his childhood, like TV and pants on baby girls.

4: Anna: She didn’t tell the cameraman or anyone else to fuck off when she was giving birth on a toilet.

5: Amy: She tries to get her girl cousins to have un-fundie varieties of fun.

1: Jim Bob: Daily dousing of Aquanet makes him more metrosexual than most gheys.

2: Michelle: Wouldn't look half bad if she cut off the mullet.

3: Smuggar: Let his wife see her family when he could have pulled the Patriarch Card on her submissive ass.

4:Anna: Appears to be a good mother. Just wait...

5:Amy: Can easily find work as an Oompa Loompa in a remake of the Wizard of Oz.

1. He is really good at getting all the kids in one place fairly quickly for the very special Announcements.

2. She loves JB so much she even goes to the dr with him so the 90 yr old dr doesn't defraud him. She also is a VERY GOOD mommy ...to JB

3. Josh....he felt so bad that Anna couldn't take a nap because she was in labor pain that he actually went in a took one FOR her.

4. She seems to be a really good mom, even though she basicly a single mom while hard working Josh is out refueling....she also let Mac wear jeans!

5 . She makes me laugh.. she shows emotion and best of all she doesn't preach to us about something every time shes on camera

3. Smuggar. I could outrun him if a rabid bear was chasing us

Couldn't we all? always hang out with the fattest, slowest dug gar on a camping trip boys and girls!

Jim Bob : Looks like leggo man. Really, that's all I've got. I have fond childhood memories of leggo.

Michelle: Stays away from the children. That's a good thing.

Smuggar: Eats Anna's cooking without complaint.

Anna: Feeds Smuggar without complaint.

Amy: Keeps leaking amazing Duggar crap for us to snark on. Thanks Amy!

superb. This is the only think that I could come up with. The coolest thing about the Duggars is that Boob looks like lego man or that chihuahua with a wig on the LOL Duggars thread.

Not watching the show (but once) and with most of my knowledge of the clan via FJ, I would add that Jinger looks cool in that looped video where she's wearing sunglasses and gives the thumbs up gesture on the purpose of FJ page. Those older girls look savvy and thoughtful, given their limitations.

JB: Has nice, thick hair for a man in his mid-40s.

Michelle: Uhh... has very resilient reproductive organs.

Smuggar: Makes me appreciate my own headship's intelligence and physique even more than I ordinarily would.

Anna: Has a cute face.

Amy: Um... she's spunky.

JB: Is no longer in politics

J'chelle: At least she breastfeeds her babies for the first few months. Which is about the only advantage they'll ever get.

Smuggar: Has shaved off his chinstrap.

Anna: Probably won't have as many kids as her in-laws.

Amy: Those pics have provided hours of entertainment for the whole (FJ) family.

Archived