Jimbob: Hasn't completely let his hair go to the dogs

Michelle: She is a good actress

Josh: ?

Amy: ?

Anna: She plays the role of house wife quite well

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is this the semen Smuggar? Duggars are fundie royalty, though not always URL folders . Smuggar grew up most of his life a hard fundie, which is why I find it so amazing that Mack wears pants. Butt that I problem because he's too Sufis to realize that it's against the rides.

Ba ha ha ha ha....I thought your "semen Duggar" was a reference to JB progeny. I thought "hard fundy" was a deliberate pun. Clearly, we opened the champagne a bit early here.

WOW. Autocorrect fail. Semen is same, URL folders is rule followers, I problem is is probably, Sufis is STUPID, rides is rules.

I think the "semen" autocorrect must go into the FJ translator ASAP. Using that in place of "same" would really freak out lurking fundies; the men would bang out SODRT replies about how the feminists are making semen an idol, out themselves in the process (we know you're out there, Smugs, Knight and Stevie); Zsu et al. would clutch pearls in utter horror as if they'd never seen the stuff.

:dance:

:lol:

I read that post and didn't understand it so much that I thought I had had a stroke. Or that you were talking in some lingo that I didn't know. It made me feel like this :shock: :? :oops: :cry: :?: :?: :? :oops: :doh:

I thought we might switch it up and play a game called 'Say Something Nice'. You must say something nice about the most hated Duggars and it can be about anything from their appearance, to personality, or whatever, BUT it must be nice. Feel free to include pictures or videos that you wish to comment on, but make sure it sounds nice-ish. Have fun! :lol:

1: Jim Bob

2: Michelle

3: Smuggar

4:Anna

5:Amy

Okay, now I'll play my own game:

JimBob- He has very sturdy looking hair and he's very fertile. He loves Aqua Net.

Michelle- She's got nice teeth? Her vocabulary is very "encouraging" to others and she has strong convictions.

Smuggar- He's got a good appetite and he likes to eat out. A lot. He also likes to photograph food.

Anna- She loves Smuggar for who he is. :D

Amy-She's spunky. She looks like Jim Bob (is that a good thing?)

Amy-She's spunky. She looks like Jim Bob (is that a good thing?)

OH Just had a BAD thought that she's the inbred daughter of him and his sister *SHUDDER*

OH Just had a BAD thought that she's the inbred daughter of him and his sister *SHUDDER*

Oh, thats just disgusting. never gonna recon er

Yeah I'm ashamed I thought of it... can I blame Satan?

Blame Smuggar, they're basically the same.

Jim Bob: Seems to actually care about his kids.

Michelle: I think she's rather pretty, and would be a MILF if she had a better skirt/shoes combo, and ditched the Gothard hair. (Still bonkers, though).

Joshie: Doesn't seem to restrict Anna and the kids much, he's pretty laid-back for a patriarse.

Anna: I don't really hate Anna, she's pretty and seems to be a good mother.

Amy: She, Deanna, and Grandma are the only real connection the Duggarlings have to the real world. She dresses and mostly lives like a normal 20-something, and it's awesome that she's close to Joy.

Only slightly OT.. does anyone go to damnyouautocorrect ?? Absolutely hilarious ... and the post with the hoe etc should definitely be submitted.

1. JB- helps keep Aqua Net in business

2. Michelle-has a tough uterus and was extremely fertile

3. Smuggar- gives his children more freedom, such as letting his daughter wear pants

4. Anna- puts up with Smuggar and keeps in touch with her shunned siblings

5. Amy- doesn't have to wait for Daddy to tell her she can date, and she can choose the person she marries herself.

1.) JB= "Nothing so became his political life as well as the leaving of it, forever....." :mrgreen:

2.) Michelle: is a python, rather than a Tiger Mother: She squeezes just the emotional and intellectual lives from her children, not the physical ones. :clap:

3.) Smugs: Is consistent in his views, behaviors and admirations :roll:

4) Mrs. Chickenetti Smuggar=Allows her husband to be "himself" without nagging him to change :pray:

5.) Famy: Consistently determined and ambitious of making the Top 5 Most Hated Duggars every year since # 14 arrived...

Only slightly OT.. does anyone go to damnyouautocorrect ?? Absolutely hilarious ... and the post with the hoe etc should definitely be submitted.

Well, there goes my planned evening of chores.

1:Jim Bob- I think he deeply cares for his family.

2: Michelle-she showers her infants the way a mother should.....now lets talk about her older children

3: Smuggar-he seems to honestly love Anna

4:Anna-she appears to be a good mother and it shows with the joy she has for her children

5:Amy-she has cute hair?

OK, I guess I'll try to play the game, but it's not an easy one. I have been skeptical from an early age.

JimBob: He seems to realize that his wife lost it many children ago, before the first of the TLC specials, and is trying to make up for it. His ways may seem creepy to us, but we do not live in that world.

Michelle: Looked hot in a cheerleader skirt

Smuggar: Sorry, got nothing. He reminds me too much of over-privileged frat-boys who live in my city. And eat at my restaurant

Anna: Good heart, though a bit naive. If given the chance, she could shine. She just doesn't know any better.

Amy: She was a cute child.

:lol: Silly old bear! I will have you know, your auto-correct fail made me laugh for almost 20 minutes! I mean, tears streaming! I read it, and had no idea what you were trying to say. The headship chatted me from work and asked me some questions about some things, and I responded with pure silliness. Thank you for that. The best laugh I've had in weeks! I needed it. No snark at all here. I know what URL folders are, but couldn't figure out why that would apply to Josh.

Anyway, thank you.

Jim Boob - his helmet hair could survive a nuclear bomb. It will make good nesting material for all of the cockroaches that survive, too.

J'Mullett - Has a uterus made of steel, but even it has had its limit and wants to retire.

Smugger - Is great for comic relief!

Mrs. Smugger - Seems like a genuinely nice, albeit naive person. Hasn't gone and killed Smugger yet, so let's addthe patience of a saint to the list of her good qualities.

Famy - Shows the actual Duggar girls (since she isn't really a Duggar!) that there is more to life, and that you can be a Christian without being a freaky fundie. I say this grudgingly, though, because she is a toitally shallow example.

Jimbob: You are a really good actor.

Michelle: Your hair is thick and your face is OK.

Josh: You are out there to show women what kind of men they should avoid. Thank you. Praise the Lord for that.

Joshy Girl: No matter what I am going through, when I look at you, I feel a lot better about my own life.

Amy: Your teeth are healthy which makes your smile appear nice. Not honest though, not friendly or warm, but big and bright.

And I love you people because I never have to meet you in person or listen to you, unless I click on you.

Jimbob: You are a really good actor.

Michelle: Your hair is thick and your face is OK.

Josh: You are out there to show women what kind of men they should avoid. Thank you. Praise the Lord for that.

Joshy Girl: No matter what I am going through, when I look at you, I feel a lot better about my own life.

Amy: Your teeth are healthy which makes your smile appear nice. Not honest though, not friendly or warm, but big and bright.

And I love you people because I never have to meet you in person or listen to you, unless I click on you.

"Stewie?" "Is that you?"

Jim Bob - could be worse. Likes wedding dresses.

Michelle - Her name doesn't start with J.

Smuggar - I'll have to get back to you on that.

Anna - She helps all other women seem amazingly competent.

Famy - She has a cute dog.

Archived