IGNORED

Say Something Nice About the Duggars

muffynbear

1. Jim Bob- must be good in the sack if they keep going back for more kids.

2. Michelle- same

3. Smuggar- (this one was most difficult)...um...is a good son?

4. Anna- genuinely loves her kids

5. Amy- gets us all the dirt on the Duggars we wouldn't know (at least until later) otherwise.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1: Jim Bob - He provides for his family (by famewhoring them out to TLC)

2: Michelle - She taught her daughters to cook meals the family like (TTC)

3: Smuggar - He considered Anna's feelings by having a nap while she was in late stage labour (that way he wouldn't be tired and ratty while she was pushing Smuggar Jnr out on the crapper.)

4:Anna - She gave birth on the crapper so the baby juices just flushed away (saves J'Chelle/Midwife/J'Slaves from cleaning up the mess)

5:Amy - She is a living example that people who are a waste of fresh air really can have a successful television career (best I can do)

1: Jim Bob - There's only one if him!

2: Michelle - Her skin actually looks good for her age. And her hair has a lot of potential if only she would choose a modern style.

3: Smuggar - It's not his fault that he's so undereducated.

4:Anna - I like it that she's a tallish woman and doesn't seem to shrink into the background. She has a presence, which is unusual for fundie girls. Also, her use of a long Old Navy dress over a t-shirt is slightly better than a hideous home-made frumper.

5:Amy - I actually don't think Amy is all that bad so this will be easy. She doesn't cave to her uncle's will, and she clearly has no intention of becoming Quiverfull. She has kissed men even though she's not married. She seems like a pretty typical young adult, although maybe she's a few years less mature than she should be.

1: Jim Bob does not get caught up in current fashion trends

2: Michelle is a good whistler

3: Smuggar is good at "grilling out"

4:Anna is able to drive a hummer (which I would not want to do as I imagine it would be difficult to park)

5:Amy is unashamed by her not stellar cooking, baking and crocheting abilities

1: Jim Bob- Seems like he was a hard worker...um...once. He takes more interest in the kids than Michelle at least.

2: Michelle - She is probably not getting another baby (buddy i mean). Which may be fractionally better for Josie at least.

3: Smuggar - He lets his daughter wear pants. He doesn't seem to make Anna shun her family . I guess he could be a worse headship?

4:Anna - Let's Makynzie see her Auntie Suze...so maybe there's hope for any future M'girls yet. Doesn't seem to be quite as fertile as Michelle.

5:Amy- ummmm...I got nothing. She doesn't think she's given away pieces of her heart by having many boyfriends.

1: Jim Bob- Seems like he was a hard worker...um...once. He takes more interest in the kids than Michelle at least.

2: Michelle - She is probably not getting another baby (buddy i mean). Which may be fractionally better for Josie at least.

3: Smuggar - He lets his daughter wear pants. He doesn't seem to make Anna shun her family . I guess he could be a worse headship?

4:Anna - Let's Makynzie see her Auntie Suze...so maybe there's hope for any future M'girls yet. Doesn't seem to be quite as fertile as Michelle.

5:Amy- ummmm...I got nothing. She doesn't think she's given away pieces of her heart by having many boyfriends.

I agree with these. I have noticed that Boob in some episodes does seem more interested some of the younger kids like Jackson and Johanna more than Michelle does.

I think Smuggar and Anna will probably have Mack wearing dresses full time once she turns 3 or 4.

OH man someone should make lego Duggars lmao.

ETA: Found this on google-->

a1ce8cbf-4f30-44c3-81df-6664f699f1fb.jpg

No wonder JB uses Legos to explain sex. :shock: Creeeeepy!

1-4. To the best of my knowledge, none of them eat their young.

5. Amy... to the best of my knowledge, she's never engaged in cannibalism, either.

:mrgreen:

1: Jim Bob: He seems to really love his wife.

2: Michelle: nice teeth?

3: Smuggar: he doesn't hide that he is a pompous asshat.

4:Anna: still talks to the shunned siblings

5:Amy: she's willing to try new things

Jim Bob: He can drive a huge bus which is good.

Michelle: She can delegate chores to people.

Josh: He can stand upright when he walks.

Anna: She can sit in the same room as these people and not punch them in the face after 2 minutes.

Amy: She can ride a pig.

I'm sorry but that is the best I can do.

I agree with these. I have noticed that Boob in some episodes does seem more interested some of the younger kids like Jackson and Johanna more than Michelle does.

I think Smuggar and Anna will probably have Mack wearing dresses full time once she turns 3 or 4.

Could be, but AFAIK, the youngest J'girls, such as Johannah, were in dresses from birth, so no pants for them. I'm most happy that she gets to see Suze and Anna's not as fundy other sister...might show her that there are other options...especially since Suze seems to have broken away from that lifestyle. Of course it could be like with Amy where they say "she's different but we love her anyways (and if you turn out like that you'll go straight to hell), Though i have hope that Smuggar and family can eventually become fundie lite, which is a step in the right direction.

1. JB- helps keep Aqua Net in business

2. Michelle-has a tough uterus and was extremely fertile

3. Smuggar- gives his children more freedom, such as letting his daughter wear pants

4. Anna- puts up with Smuggar and keeps in touch with her shunned siblings

5. Amy- doesn't have to wait for Daddy to tell her she can date, and she can choose the person she marries herself.

1. Jim Bob - Personally keeps the Aqua Net company in the black.

2. Michelle - Knows how to look after her own needs. Takes naps and knows how to delegate.

3. Smuggar - Doesn't beat his wife? Eats her slop cheerfully?

4. Anna - A sturdy woman, in the Peter Bradrick model. Capable of crapping out a baby on TV and hoisting her own luggage and children without complaint.

5. Amy - A constant source of unintentional entertainment for us?

JB - I suppose he's a fairly shrewd businessman...

Michelle - She's in pretty decent physical shape for someone who's had so many kids and seems to live on processed foods

Smugger - He seems to be a little more lenient with his kids and lifestyle than his parents.

Anna - She interacts with her children well (so far...)

Amy - She has pretty hair.

Could be, but AFAIK, the youngest J'girls, such as Johannah, were in dresses from birth, so no pants for them. I'm most happy that she gets to see Suze and Anna's not as fundy other sister...might show her that there are other options...especially since Suze seems to have broken away from that lifestyle. Of course it could be like with Amy where they say "she's different but we love her anyways (and if you turn out like that you'll go straight to hell), Though i have hope that Smuggar and family can eventually become fundie lite, which is a step in the right direction.

Is this the semen Smuggar? Duggars are fundie royalty, though not always URL folders . Smuggar grew up most of his life a hard fundie, which is why I find it so amazing that Mack wears pants. Butt that I problem because he's too Sufis to realize that it's against the rides.

Is this the semen Smuggar? Duggars are fundie royalty, though not always URL folders . Smuggar grew up most of his life a hard fundie, which is why I find it so amazing that Mack wears pants. Butt that I problem because he's too Sufis to realize that it's against the rides.

WOW. Autocorrect fail. Semen is same, URL folders is rule followers, I problem is is probably, Sufis is STUPID, rides is rules.

WOW. Autocorrect fail. Semen is same, URL folders is rule followers, I problem is is probably, Sufis is STUPID, rides is rules.

:lol:

:lol:

that's why I stopped visiting FreeJinger on my phone- you should SEE some of the autocorrects i've had to delete!

:lol: I read your original post and thought, "I wonder what meow139's native language is?" Autocorrect can produce some intersting and hilarious results. Semen Smuggar was the best!

Jim Bob: Hasn't killed anyone (that we know of ).

J'chelle: Hasn't killed anyone (that we know of).

Smuggar: Hasn't killed anyone (that we know of).

Anna: Hasn't killed anyone (that we know of).

Amy: Hasn't killed anyone (that we know of).

I thought of this late last night and thought it was really clever, but I'm drunk so what do I know.

1: Jim Bob: I believe he truly loves and cares about his children.

2: Michelle: She actually looks like she's in good physical shape for someone who's had so many pregnancies.

3: Smuggar: Sorry, I can't think of something nice.

4:Anna: She shows support to her siblings and went to the reunion even when her parents didn't. She loves her kids.

5:Amy: Sorry, I can't think of something nice.

1. Jim Bob: Encouraged his wife to homeschool the children.

2. Michelle: Her lousy homeschooling efforts make me feel very good about my attempts.

3. Josh: His crappy homeschooling education makes my fifth grader look like a genius in comparison.

4. Anna: She doesn't correct Josh's grammar. (Of course, she may not know how.)

5. Amy: Gives me a great example to use to show my students about why they should not self tan before going on stage.

Archived