IGNORED

Could this be Anna Marie on Phillip B's FB page?

WonderingInWA

Okay, I think I just found a real treasure.

I was trolling FB looking to find updates on my fave fundies, and went to Phillip B's webpage. There is a video on his page posted by a friend (he's been tagged) entitled "CH Chorale 2008 Video". Not sure what CH is.

But, at about :59, I believe our friend Anna Marie M. just might be in the video! She's right to the right of a metal pole (probably a microphone stand, I'm guessing), but am I right? Is that her?

The B family and the H (Anna M's family) are both from Washington state, so it would make some sense that they were in the same choral group together.

Anyone want to look and give an opinion? http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php ... 014&type=1

Wow she looks so young there. But she has the same hairstyle in the courtship/wedding photos of her and Christopher M. How old is the video, I wonder?

Sam

Wow she looks so young there. But she has the same hairstyle in the courtship/wedding photos of her and Christopher M. How old is the video, I wonder?

Sam

A line on the page identifies it as "CH Chorale Video 2008."

It does look very much like her. If so, I wonder how the Maxwells felt about her being in a co-ed chorus?

Hopefully she has seen the error of her trampy ways.

Archived